[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Mecielle wrote:
"

Yes, I killed Sirus just a couple of days ago. He went down pretty fast. Killed all the Guardians as well. They definitely take a bit longer but still die in seconds. I have pretty good gear though.

Yea, I edited my comment. Of course with your insane gear you have no damage problem. But you really should not say people in league, which is 99% of those reading here, should get rid of such a big chunk of their damage when the only beenefit they get is some more survivability when they are already tanky as all fuck.

Like, T14 Metamorphs will outregen them :D

Fair enough, but I think you really overestimate the damage increase this node gives. The bulk of your HoAG damage comes from HoAG's levels and gem links. 10% more damage is very nice, no question about it, but it is not as crucial as the other two nodes.
You can run the numbers in PoB and see for yourself that the damage won't change all that much without Unwavering Crusade, unless you are really starving for damage right now.
"

Fair enough, but I think you really overestimate the damage increase this node gives. The bulk of your HoAG damage comes from HoAG's levels and gem links. 10% more damage is very nice, no question about it, but it is not as crucial as the other two nodes.
You can run the numbers in PoB and see for yourself that the damage won't change all that much without Unwavering Crusade, unless you are really starving for damage right now.

I am not saying its insane damage. I am saying it is the only easy source of damage many can get. I think the node will end up being around 10% of all the damage the build does, so while noticeable, its not OP or anything.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 5:47:59 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

I am not saying its insane damage. I am saying it is the only easy source of damage many can get. I think the node will end up being around 10% of all the damage the build does, so while noticeable, its not OP or anything.

Yes, I see your point now. Nevertheless, you should consider dropping the node when you can get better gear. Trust me, you will have enough damage for any content in this game once you get your HoAG to a high enough level.
I did Sirus even without Onslaught (still in the process of getting Raise Spectre LVL 21) and he still went down fast, especially for such a tanky build.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Furywrath wrote:
Yea my bad, saw earlier that CoN was at 14 ex+ must have boched my search.
Cool il get at this build to day then, cant wait to try out HoAg never used it. Any levling tips? Or just usual twink gear + HoAg from 16?

Usual leveling stuff and HoAg from 16, but instead of using Ball Lightning to get Virulence stacks, use a Quill Rain with Rain of Arrows + Lesser Poison. Can even throw in a curse on hit, or use the curse on hit ring. Leveling with Ball Lightning is slow as fuck, I hated the contrast between zooming around in my Seven-leagues and then casting Ball Lightning with a 1 second cast time animation. Also, don't forget "The Golden Rule" jewel, it doubles the amount of Virulence you generate per Rain of Arrow. As another tip, get a "Fortress Covenant" and a "Quickening Covenant" for cheap and socket them top left and right of Scion start. No other passives near those sockets, so you have pure benefit. And they are huge for leveleing.

Cool ty for the tips :) will start this build now
"
"
Mecielle wrote:
"

Yes, I see your point now. Nevertheless, you should consider dropping the node when you can get better gear. Trust me, you will have enough damage for any content in this game once you get your HoAG to a high enough level.
I did Sirus even without Onslaught (still in the process of getting Raise Spectre LVL 21) and he still went down fast, especially for such a tanky build.

Will consider maybe after i'm done with a few more core upgrades to the build for sure. Didn't really think of it but both are nice nodes. Though I don't have the block passive gem yet as well which would be a nice combo. Good idea though I think.
Its this build why memory vault gone up from 40chaos yesterdays (18.12) to 1,4exalted now (19.12) ?.

Wtf i only had 3 chaos yesterday.... -_-
"

Yea, it is definitely worth keeping in mind. It is only 10 regret orbs after all, to go back when I change my mind. Out of curiosity, what awakening level did you do him on? Heard he scales extremely far up the more more levels you have.
Last edited by Mecielle on Dec 19, 2019, 6:19:56 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Out of curiosity, what awakening level did you do him on? Heard he scales extremely far up the more more levels you have.

Awakening LVL 4 (didn't have any more Watchstones at that moment). As far as I know, Sirus only gets more HP with Awakening levels. Each level give him 3% more HP, so Awakening LVL 4 is 12% more HP and Awakening LVL 8 would be 24% more HP. Very trivial for this build in particular because the boss won't be able to damage you most of the time, the only threat is getting boxed by the Tornadoes.
Holy Shit.. Skin of the Loyal 4EX with 3R/2G/1B xD ^^
Live search activated
"
Kirby1978 wrote:
Holy Shit.. Skin of the Loyal 4EX with 3R/2G/1B xD ^^
Live search activated

Oh wow, maybe a sign that the much tougher endgame steers people to this build. Because I bought mine for 1ex only 2 days ago, and there were a bunch of them at 1ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info