[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

How is the map clear speed of this build?
The Video showcase looks awfull slow.
I happen to have Stoneskin Frayer spectres on me so if anyone following this build is struggling with finding aul area you can pm me ingame so I can desecrate those minions in my h/o. They are super nice and hella tanky

Ign : Ram_ranch_guardian
Ok .. i think i´m out .. prices for all the items going nuts .. maybe later in the league coming back to this char
"
Mecielle wrote:
So, just tried the Awakaner again. We can tank a lot of his attacks and spells, so if you mess up the dodging, there is that to fall back on.

Apart from how absolutely shit the fight is, it is definitely doable without the absolute endgame equip like a good wand or the Watchers Eye, I don't even have Lethal Pride or Empower 4. Or even an Enlighten 3 so I can run Skitterbots or Discipline.

Sadly I wasted 4 portals because of that retarded storm mechanic, whoever came up with that idea desperately needs to have some sense slapped into them, and lost my last one when I had him down to like 5%.

His last phase is an absolute clusterfuck, I swear he spends 95-99% of the time in one of his infinite invulnerability phases. All you can hope for is that one of your Ball Lightnings hits him when he is attackable and then that you have enough Virulence stacks so that the Crawler is still there when he comes out of his next invulnerability phase. Then the Crawler gets in a hit or two and he goes into his next invul phase. Rinse and repeat. Boring as all fuck.

I can say without a doubt, that I will never do that fight again because I want to or becausee its fun. Like Uber Elder. It is a hard fight, but you can learn the mechanics and give yourself a decent chance at doing it deathless and enjoy it... Awakaner is just too much random shit on top of the constant invulnerability. If I do it again, I only do it so that I killed him at least once, and then never fight him again unless he gets some changes making him less of a clusterfuck. Like maybe make him damageable for longer than half a fuckin second at a time?!

Sorry, rant over...

EDIT: Was on Awakening Level 5.

The fight was so easy till that last phase starts and its just chasing him around and hardly able to get hits in. Its such a bad fight.
If they can tune that last phase and the degen tornado things seems fine otherwise.
Just sold my 6l soul mantel and old arc totem gear and re-rolled into this not knowing the investment needed would be much more than the 6ex I had... (big mistake), I was still melting t16 bosses with only 1 flask, no decent jewels, 3 spectres, and 0 chaos in my bank basically. I wish i had a faster and better way of keeping poison stacks up during fights without constantly having to fire orbs (maybe I'm just used to my old build having HoA with a bow skill).
"
CharityCase wrote:
Just sold my 6l soul mantel and old arc totem gear and re-rolled into this not knowing the investment needed would be much more than the 6ex I had... (big mistake), I was still melting t16 bosses with only 1 flask, no decent jewels, 3 spectres, and 0 chaos in my bank basically. I wish i had a faster and better way of keeping poison stacks up during fights without constantly having to fire orbs (maybe I'm just used to my old build having HoA with a bow skill).

For mapping Cyclone is really good, much smoother and faster.
"
Markuchi wrote:
"
CharityCase wrote:

What changes are needed for cyclone with this build? I prefer cyclone because my internet and PoE servers hate each other. Cyclone works better with lag.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Markuchi wrote:
"
CharityCase wrote:

What changes are needed for cyclone with this build? I prefer cyclone because my internet and PoE servers hate each other. Cyclone works better with lag.

I use the Cold Point Dagger and Cyclone + Faster Attacks + Poison.
Since you wont be able to trigger using the wand now I put desecrate, spirit offering and curse in CWDT level 1 setup. Cyclone is in the middle of packs anyways so CWDT triggers enough.
Last edited by Markuchi on Dec 19, 2019, 4:44:21 PM
"
Markuchi wrote:

I use the Cold Point Dagger and Cyclone + Faster Attacks + Poison.
Since you wont be able to trigger using the wand now I put desecrate, spirit offering and curse in CWDT level 1 setup. Cyclone is in the middle of packs anyways so CWDT triggers enough.

thanks, I think ill try that when I get there. I got a late start on league and just made my character last night.

Im about to do sirius with his gear set though i think ill swap my spectre for skeletons or something before the fight. Or i will respec into Harmony of purpose over unwavering crusade if I cant keep the buff up. Will try to record (4 watchstones)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info