[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

Recorded my Sirus A8 Deathless with this build. Thanks for posting it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pekbpq-49ow
Anyone on right now that can share the Stone skin flayers.? Much appreciated.
IGN: Chipsnbeerz_old_timer

update
Ty got them!
Last edited by ChipsNbeerZ on Jan 31, 2020, 7:54:01 PM
"
AftersShocks wrote:
Hi, I been wondering which shield I should use between those 2. Is +1 lvl better then +1 spectre and the aura effect.

The Aspect of the Spider is not really relevant due to having it on my ammulet too!

p.s;I have money but a big lack of knowledge on HoAG

do you have level 31 HoAG already? if you do go with the waka shield as long as u can still get the resist you need. level 32 HoAG isnt that worth it. if you can get to level 34 that would be the next big break point.
"
mardukthewolf wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
"
Armisal wrote:
For bottled faith - does the crit chance matter at all? From my PoB it seems changing the crit chance makes no difference on the agony crawler's dps.

Seems only the damage mod matters, is that right?

Anyone?

The crit chance will improve DPS but not by enough for the roll to make a significant difference for crawler. The increased damage taken is more important.

In pob, changing it from 1% to 2% makes zero difference to the dps - is it a PoB bug or it makes virtually no difference?
"
mcloren91 wrote:
"
AftersShocks wrote:
Hi, I been wondering which shield I should use between those 2. Is +1 lvl better then +1 spectre and the aura effect.

The Aspect of the Spider is not really relevant due to having it on my ammulet too!

p.s;I have money but a big lack of knowledge on HoAG

do you have level 31 HoAG already? if you do go with the waka shield as long as u can still get the resist you need. level 32 HoAG isnt that worth it. if you can get to level 34 that would be the next big break point.

I dont really know how I could achieve lvl 34, except if I get a Cold iron instead of my wand

so I guess ill just discard the shield for another use
I got just two big upgrades

To:

While having 96 fire, 87cold and 72 light res but ill use that one catalyst to raise my resist. I'm feeling happy right now but what should be my next upgrade(s) be? And can someone please tell me my DPS? I am terrible with PoB. Thank you. As a side note this is my most expensive character ever by far but like I said I am pretty happy with how far I've gone and what I've achieved this league.
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 31, 2020, 11:06:48 PM
I really like runebinder+stormbrand for metamorphs etc. Perfect build for this league imo.

noob question: Im using curse immune. Should I even need it? I run it mainly for temp chains but im switching to adrenaline when I equip freeze boots. I should drop curse as well or nah?
"
Pileggi wrote:

noob question: Im using curse immune. Should I even need it? I run it mainly for temp chains but im switching to adrenaline when I equip freeze boots. I should drop curse as well or nah?

Curse immunity is very good for temp chains and ele weakness maps. You can swap it for something else in boss encounters. Its really up to you, the build is flexible on flask mods so long as you are able to hit that 30k vaal molten shell. Just running with these flasks myself.

Last edited by mardukthewolf on Jan 31, 2020, 11:31:24 PM
Hi!, i have an answer.
To raise the fourth spectrum., i only need raise spectre in lvl 25? The Gem quality affect?

tnx, cya.
Here is my somewhat cheap guardian that I made for the league through this guide.

No expensive jewel, even forgot the timeless jewel :P

Anyway this is how it clears all maps no matter how many mods on the map at Awakener 6 T16-s.

Minotaur run:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veqvg-D8_eA

Tankiest build I have ever played but DPS is almost nowhere.. then again I can easily run ALL blight maps and do all bosses in the game without dying.

Oh and im still using the regular Carnage Chiefs. Finding the right Delve spot for the best Spectres just takes too long time to get to and I don´t like to play braindead minion builds THAT much :D
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Feb 1, 2020, 8:56:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info