[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Reactor52 wrote:
Help clarify something for me: in this build getting 4 Spectres requires a Lvl 21 Raise Spectre gem, correct? The lvl 21 plus the +3 on the Shield plus the +1 wand gets you to the effective lvl 25 Raise Spectre needed to get the 4th. I don't see any other way, or am I missing something?

Without the 4th Spectre, you have to run Skitterbots (or perhaps Zombies or Skellies) in order to have the five nearby allies needed to get Onslaught from Radiant Crusade. That is, Crawler plus 3 Spectres plus Skitters (or zombs or skellies). There are other ways to get more lvls to Raise Spectre like +1 on a delve chest or +1 minion gem lvl on boots, but those aren't available on this build.

Please disregard above. I just reread the very top of the guide where 3.9 changes are discussed and this point is covered. You have to run a golem until you can afford (or make) a lvl 21 Raise Spectre, or, use an Empower in the Raise Spectre set up (at the cost of using Meat Shield). Might be helpful to reiterate that in the build portion of the guide. Thanks for listening

Death Attunment node gives you the 4th spectre.
"
Reactor52 wrote:
Help clarify something for me: in this build getting 4 Spectres requires a Lvl 21 Raise Spectre gem, correct? The lvl 21 plus the +3 on the Shield plus the +1 wand gets you to the effective lvl 25 Raise Spectre needed to get the 4th. I don't see any other way, or am I missing something?

Without the 4th Spectre, you have to run Skitterbots (or perhaps Zombies or Skellies) in order to have the five nearby allies needed to get Onslaught from Radiant Crusade. That is, Crawler plus 3 Spectres plus Skitters (or zombs or skellies). There are other ways to get more lvls to Raise Spectre like +1 on a delve chest or +1 minion gem lvl on boots, but those aren't available on this build.

Please disregard above. I just reread the very top of the guide where 3.9 changes are discussed and this point is covered. You have to run a golem until you can afford (or make) a lvl 21 Raise Spectre, or, use an Empower in the Raise Spectre set up (at the cost of using Meat Shield). Might be helpful to reiterate that in the build portion of the guide. Thanks for listening

skitter bot not count as allies. almost if you can not to make spectre lvl 25 that fine as 3 of them (Still need to locate Death Attunment) and + stone golem to make 5 allies
Thanks for the interesting build

I just can’t raise the ES even to 8k
and have not yet found spectres Stoneskin Flayer in the delve (depth 214)
at what depth should they be searched? Sandworn Slaves are good, but they occupy the whole screen ))
Does anyone know how to craft +1 dex / +1 phys gem skill level amulet? I know the mods come from hunter and warlord but that's about it.
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Does anyone know how to craft +1 dex / +1 phys gem skill level amulet? I know the mods come from hunter and warlord but that's about it.

I have experience to craft a boot to combine a mod from 2 region as windtail + elusive boot and i think the way is same as you need to have 1 main magic that have +1 all dex from hunter (prefer citrine amulet) and another random + 1 all phy magic amulet. Then use awakened orb to the delete 1 then click to the main one to combine.
I will be online from now until around 8 PM (CET) to either provide Spectres or help answer some questions about the build.

IGN: TractatusLogico
For bottled faith - does the crit chance matter at all? From my PoB it seems changing the crit chance makes no difference on the agony crawler's dps.

Seems only the damage mod matters, is that right?
"
Goa1aso wrote:
I am trying to fit 20/20 Animate Guardian into this build, while having it still be tanky. I currently have it on a 4 link, with Level 3 Empower, Meat Shield, and Minion Life attached to it.

I sacrificed the Vaal Molten Shell setup (with increased duration) and also got rid of Faster Casting on Ball lightning to fit the links in.

I'm also using Silverback Ape specters for frenzy charge generation. My specter's links are: Minion Life and Feeding Frenzy in my +3 shield.

When I tried fighting The Hunter, 2 of my specters died, along with my AG. What can I do to help them survive? (chaos damage especially) I've even gone out of my way to grab some minion life regeneration nodes on the tree but I'm not sure what else I can do.

Edit: My character's name is ImaginePlayinMinions if you want to see my gear on my profile
I've experimented with that, dropping a gem from shield for that makes him level 25+. He won't be able to survive everything as a guardian period, you have to watch for some stuff. Dropping feeding frenzy hurts dps a fair bit, but AG buffs you some. Dropping meat shield loses taunt (10% less damage to you when taunted) and a lot of tankiness. I prefer meat shield over minion life, mostly due to taunt.

Sacrificing Vaal Molten Shell I'd advise against. T16 Metamorphs get stupid, you often need that. With flasks I can hit the 30k cap. Increased duration for it and faster casting for ball lightning are more QoL, up to you.

Hunter will kill Carnage Chieftains, close to guaranteed on Awakening 8. A lot of chaos damage, they will die in seconds. Stoneskin Flayers are a lot better for him. They have around 4X the health of Chieftains, and better resists.

For AG I went with the chaos resist unique chest, Victario's shield to combined chaos resist cap, and other gear to get at least close to elemental resist cap without spirit offering. My AG lived pretty safely on hunter 8. With good block % and 5% regen from shield. Carnage Chieftains I've seen all die at once, twice now. I just went with cheap uniques, occasionally AG will die with this build.

"
MrFixo wrote:
Thanks for the interesting build

I just can’t raise the ES even to 8k
and have not yet found spectres Stoneskin Flayer in the delve (depth 214)
at what depth should they be searched? Sandworn Slaves are good, but they occupy the whole screen ))
You have a tabula equipped and not Skin. That doubles defenses, including ES on gear and armor on helm.

poedb.tw.xyz says primeval nodes can spawn at 150. They are quite rare, and get somewhat more common the deeper you go. I found my first around 220. I'm around 270 and have found 3 clusters.

Anyone using the spectres, you can enter their hideout and desecrate to get them. If they are on your friends list and allow friends to enter hideout, you can do that without even making a party. Keep in mind if you weapon swap in your hideout and leave, they won't be there when you get back. Until you find your own primeval node be careful of this. Any map you had them in will allow you to desecrate there though, until the portals go away.
Last edited by Covenant on Jan 31, 2020, 11:16:17 AM
Hey guys... bastion of hope or time of need?
"
MillenniumDH wrote:

get the amulet with the influnce u want. then scroucing orb it. then use a transmutation orb. then start using alterations until u get the mod u are looking for. in this case +1 to dex or physical. then if you only role that mod u can augment for a second mod onto it then regal orb it. this is a really good way of doing it cause it will only give u 3 prefixes and suffixes allowing u to multi mod the rest and fill out wat u need for your build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info