[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

"
Deese1127 wrote:
Thank you for this build, I love it.

Two questions, for "Players cannot regenerate mana" map mod, do you carry around a mana flask just for that one?

What takes priority in higher level passive tree, extra jewel sockets for grand spectrums or the other mana/minion nodes?

I don't carry one with me, I generally reroll away that mod, but if I forget I go home to pick up a mana flask.

Focus on mana and grand spectrum. Your damage is already Uber Elder worthy at level 68.
Looks like a fun build
Last edited by bm130950 on Nov 27, 2019, 5:51:35 PM
Hitman, awesome build, been having a lot of fun with it! I started really late in this season(about 1.5-2weeks ago) so I'm just now barely getting to finalizing my build(just need 9ex for a WE and to craft a new wand), but I have a problem I'm not sure how to solve now.

I was spamming labs hoping to get +x crawler projectiles on my MV and happened upon this..

https://imgur.com/a/UkA3efv

I already have Circle of Nostalgia, enlighten etc, everything for mana res, and have been running skitter bots. What is your recomendation with all this free mana now(obviously i lost some es temporarily)?

I found I can't run another 25% aura/herald/fleshnstone outright. I would need to drop generosity to run one in the enlighten grouping.

I'm guessing I could get away with dropping skitterbots(35%) to jump to a 50% aura, especially in the enlighten grouping. Suggestions? Haste? Not sure.

Alternatively I could alter my tree drastically to drop reservation and focus on ES. Do you have a recommednation as to what that might look like?

I could also just drop enlighten.. for.. something? lol

Thanks again for the help. Awesome build, I love what they've done with guardian recently. They're so damn strong, you really have to *try* to die. lol.

Edit: My prof is public if you want to PoB it. Character is Epstiendidntkillhimself xD

Edit2: I *can* run haste over skitterbots. I guess I can pob to see which is the bigger increase. Edit: Seems like Enabling Shock is a lot bigger dps gain than even Vaal Haste.
Last edited by iNevermore on Nov 28, 2019, 4:00:37 PM
"
iNevermore wrote:
Hitman, awesome build, been having a lot of fun with it! I started really late in this season(about 1.5-2weeks ago) so I'm just now barely getting to finalizing my build(just need 9ex for a WE and to craft a new wand), but I have a problem I'm not sure how to solve now.

I was spamming labs hoping to get +x crawler projectiles on my MV and happened upon this..

I already have Circle of Nostalgia, enlighten etc, everything for mana res, and have been running skitter bots. What is your recomendation with all this free mana now(obviously i lost some es temporarily)?

I found I can't run another 25% aura/herald/fleshnstone outright. I would need to drop generosity to run one in the enlighten grouping.

I'm guessing I could get away with dropping skitterbots(35%) to jump to a 50% aura, especially in the enlighten grouping. Suggestions? Haste? Not sure.

Alternatively I could alter my tree drastically to drop reservation and focus on ES. Do you have a recommednation as to what that might look like?

Thanks again for the help. Awesome build, I love what they've done with guardian recently. They're so damn strong, you really have to *try* to die. lol.

Edit: My prof is public if you want to PoB it. Character is Epstiendidntkillhimself xD

Edit2: I *can* run haste over skitterbots. I guess I can pob to see which is the bigger increase. Edit: Seems like Enabling Shock is a lot bigger dps gain than even Vaal Haste.

Clarity level is too high, try level 1 clarity and you should be able to triple aura hatred/skitter/flesh and stone with your gear.
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
iNevermore wrote:

Clarity level is too high, try level 1 clarity and you should be able to triple aura hatred/skitter/flesh and stone with your gear.

Ah i meant to disable that, thought I had. Which socket would you recommend dropping for flesh and stone? Seems to me best choices are inc duration, descration(excess mobs help offering duration, but its recast so often..) or convocation(useful forsure but not manditory imo). Thoughts?

Also is there any merit to another herald over sand stance? Is that what you would recommend running? I ask because I was hoping to get more damage out of my kit from my helm enchant, rather than more tankiness.
"
iNevermore wrote:
"
hitmantb wrote:
"
iNevermore wrote:

Ah i meant to disable that, thought I had. Which socket would you recommend dropping for flesh and stone? Seems to me best choices are inc duration, descration(excess mobs help offering duration, but its recast so often..) or convocation(useful forsure but not manditory imo). Thoughts?

Also is there any merit to another herald over sand stance? Is that what you would recommend running? I ask because I was hoping to get more damage out of my kit from my helm enchant, rather than more tankiness.

Sand stance is really OP vs physical attacks, although you do not need it unless you are doing deep delve content.

You can free up 7 passive points if you don't use a third 25% aura with your set up (the left 4 points and bottom 3 points), and you can put the 7 passive points on minion damage), and change to level 1 clarity and level 1 ball of lightning.

Something like this:

https://pastebin.com/6drk4PUK

The problem is aura buffs on the left also add to your damage, so these 7 points don't give you that big of a damage buff. And Skitterbot 24% MORE is totally OP so no way to upgrade it to get a big buff. In fact all the 50% auras will reduce your damage.

I suggest just switch to blood stance instead of sand stance if you really need a little extra damage. And hope for another OP aura later. Do you really feel your damage is lacking? I switched to Baron Zombies with 1500 strength and think Herald of Agony damage is just at least as good.
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 28, 2019, 9:47:59 PM
"
hitmantb wrote:

Sand stance is really OP vs physical attacks, although you do not need it unless you are doing deep delve content.

You can free up 7 passive points if you don't use a third 25% aura with your set up (the left 4 points and bottom 3 points), and you can put the 7 passive points on minion damage), and change to level 1 clarity and level 1 ball of lightning.

Something like this:

https://pastebin.com/6drk4PUK

The problem is aura buffs on the left also add to your damage, so these 7 points don't give you that big of a damage buff. And Skitterbot 24% MORE is totally OP so no way to upgrade it to get a big buff. In fact all the 50% auras will reduce your damage.

I suggest just switch to blood stance instead of sand stance if you really need a little extra damage. And hope for another OP aura later. Do you really feel your damage is lacking? I switched to Baron Zombies with 1500 strength and think Herald of Agony damage is just at least as good.

Thanks for the help :D

How does blood stance interact with the maim I already have on my crawler links? Blood is 15% debuff, my gem is 30%, do they overwrite each other or stack multiplicitively?

And, no, I don't feel my damage is lacking. I've just got my second elder up and did him and all the guardians on a line of 12-14 maps and have done hydra and they all basically flopped over, phasing after 2-3 seconds.

It's just, I'm so far away from needing any *more* survivability in this content, I'm looking forward to shaper and uber elder thinking if I wanted anything it would be more damage. Not to mention the fact that once i get this 9ex I'll have, what, 3-4k more ES from the WE? Also, to be honest, who doesn't want more damage? More damage is *FUN*! More defense? Zzzz lol.

Anyway, ty for the help. I think I'll just roll with sand aura, it is pretty op.
Not sure if this has been answered but would this be a good league starter and if so what would gear recommendations be before we have currency to get the core items?

Also was wondering how much of a difference is it to go cold point dagger and cyclone vs EE with ball of lightning?

Been looking for a laid back tanky build that I dont need to micromanage and still feel useful without having to spend a stupid amount of exalts that i never get lol.
"
xneoshadowx wrote:
Not sure if this has been answered but would this be a good league starter and if so what would gear recommendations be before we have currency to get the core items?

Also was wondering how much of a difference is it to go cold point dagger and cyclone vs EE with ball of lightning?

Been looking for a laid back tanky build that I dont need to micromanage and still feel useful without having to spend a stupid amount of exalts that i never get lol.

Really hard to predict how easy it is to get Memory Vault and Shaper's Touch next league. Definitely not a race the first 72 hours build, even in the current state.
"
Deese1127 wrote:
Thank you for this build, I love it.

Two questions, for "Players cannot regenerate mana" map mod, do you carry around a mana flask just for that one?

What takes priority in higher level passive tree, extra jewel sockets for grand spectrums or the other mana/minion nodes?

Just swap in a mana flask for a quicksilver, also go for the mod "flask effect does not end at full mana" or something along those lines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info