[3.10] Herald of Agony Mana Guardian | 2.5 Minute Sirus 8 | Deathless T19 100% Delirium

For using chieftain spectres you need to summon them first and then put in blood magic to get they charges? Thats how I did it and its working.
11/14 Update:

For those of you wondering what it is like to delve with mana guardian at 1400's, I could not find a herald of agony one but Efriko has been streaming using Baron Zombie in the 1400's with HC! If you don't like Herald of Agony playing style you can always switch to zombies.

1400+ Delve: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/507892314
1350+ Delve With Build Explanation: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/507452792

POB: https://pastebin.com/nBh051dA

Take Aways:

1) Soul Ripper abuse with Vaal Molten shell up 100% of the times, he died to ground damage at end of a six hours streaming session, when he missed vaal molten shell.

2) His Zombies are very durable, does not require nearly as much resummoning as I thought. Determination is also not nearly as worthless as I thought.

3) Animate Guardian had:

Mask of Tribunal
Alberon Warpath
Chest 12% Strength
Maginlord
Kingmaker

4) At that depth against the average mods, even with 24000 energy shield he avoids any and all hits outside of vaal molten shell. Obviously he is playing HC so he needs to be way more careful than SC.

Which gives him another 3000 energy shield or so, thanks to Baron strength.

Really wish a player of his caliber is playing SC so we can see how far we can take this build!
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 15, 2019, 12:26:23 AM
Just hit over 40k ES after a few upgrades and tree changes. Not playable with the current gem setup, but could be with a little loss of ES

"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Just hit over 40k ES after a few upgrades and tree changes. Not playable with the current gem setup, but could be with a little loss of ES

Crazy! Please let me know how it feels in deeper delve!
11/17/2019 Update!:

Version 3.9 looking amazing!

I got bored and switched to Baron Zombie guardian at top of the post. Have to say it feels really smooth, Zombies clear fast and if you invest in all the minion durability stuff, they really don't die outside of physical reflection and I sometimes have to re-summon a few in Uber Elder. Huge leech so you don't need Time of Need and can take Bastion of Hope.

If you are not delving in HC at 1400, you do not need soul ripper, molten shell enchant and determination. You can just change determination to pride or hatred.

We will see how much they nerf Baron Zombies a month from now, until then, I have to say it is a stronger build overall. Baron Zombies also has a really cheap and effective Animate Guardian set up with:

Mask of Tribunal
Meginord's Vise
Alberon's Warpath
Any rare chest with +attributes, life, and the get 10% maximum life as energy shield mod
Kingmaker (It is possible to build your own from soultaker for cheap, some people don't know the recipe and I was able to snipe a soultaker for 50C)

This gives your character 2000-3000 extra energy shield, fortify, and everyone gets +30% item rarity. It really is an amazing set up and outside of delving in 1000's, you will not lose your Animate Guardian ever.

https://pastebin.com/MpCheBQy
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 17, 2019, 11:40:37 PM
hey there.

Do you see a chance to use this build in SSF: With rares only. Of course, it will need tweaking depending on one's drops in SSF.
Just wondering whether without any uniques it will fly as a CI build in SSF.

Best regards,
what do you suggest to use instead of shapers touch and memory vault if those become less accessible in 3.9?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)

Bought my long-awaited Herald of agony memory vault and +1 socketed gems skins of the loyal.
This is now the strongest ever Build in ALL LEAGUES that I have ever played with DPS nearing 6M and my ES going to 20k. In fact, all things considered(tankiness and DPS), I would say that this build is even stronger than my extremely minmaxed and juiced Necromancer.

Some changes:
-Have done everything deathless, don't even need to evade shaper's slam anymore
-After getting the Stoneskin flayers, I respecced out of the minion regen nodes.
Reason? You don't need it, these buggers don't ever die, nothing even tickles their HP.
-Tested animate guardian as well - and I concluded that you don't need it at all. Reason is you don't need the extra tankiness at all given that you're already almost unkillable.
-I am now in the process of crafting a shaper amulet that will be BIS:
Strength/dex amulet base
12% increased attributes
50+ strength
30+ all attributes
Anointed with Ravenous horde

I am considering to respec pantheon to Brine king for the stun immunity and take time of need instead for even more tankiness. Reason for that is I am pretty much already capped on block when I use rumi's concoction. Also, I never felt that chain was a particularly big problem during my mapping/delving days. Any thoughts on that?

Last edited by lordangelic on Nov 18, 2019, 7:04:25 PM
"
lordangelic wrote:

Bought my long-awaited Herald of agony memory vault and +1 socketed gems skins of the loyal.
This is now the strongest ever Build in ALL LEAGUES that I have ever played with DPS nearing 6M and my ES going to 20k. In fact, all things considered(tankiness and DPS), I would say that this build is even stronger than my extremely minmaxed and juiced Necromancer.

Some changes:
-Have done everything deathless, don't even need to evade shaper's slam anymore
-After getting the Stoneskin flayers, I respecced out of the minion regen nodes.
Reason? You don't need it, these buggers don't ever die, nothing even tickles their HP.
-Tested animate guardian as well - and I concluded that you don't need it at all. Reason is you don't need the extra tankiness at all given that you're already almost unkillable.
-I am now in the process of crafting a shaper amulet that will be BIS:
Strength/dex amulet base
12% increased attributes
50+ strength
30+ all attributes
Anointed with Ravenous horde

I am considering to respec pantheon to Brine king for the stun immunity and take time of need instead for even more tankiness. Reason for that is I am pretty much already capped on block when I use rumi's concoction. Also, I never felt that chain was a particularly big problem during my mapping/delving days. Any thoughts on that?

Animated Guardian requires at least 10 passive points that don't do anything for our crawler, so yeah for this build it is not worth it.

I think either pantheon is fine, I haven't really experienced one-shot either, but in theory it can happen on maps with enemies that chain twice.

Can't wait for 3.9 with some new end game contents, for your gear level, everything outside of delve 1000+ is probably too easy. I would love to get some deep delve videos, especially Aul fights so we can show off our build's power.

The biggest question mark I have is with a truly decked out set up like yours, triple aura, is our build stronger or weaker than the decked out Baron Zombie guardian build in HC 1400's? If anyone can get a friend to take you to deep delve and do some recording there, will be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by hitmantb on Nov 19, 2019, 9:35:57 PM
Thank you for this build, I love it.

Two questions, for "Players cannot regenerate mana" map mod, do you carry around a mana flask just for that one?

What takes priority in higher level passive tree, extra jewel sockets for grand spectrums or the other mana/minion nodes?
Last edited by Deese1127 on Nov 21, 2019, 11:36:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info