What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

[Removed by Support] if you don't have any point you don't have to say anything, is it a hard thing?
Last edited by Al_GGG on Oct 10, 2019, 6:59:37 PM
Will 3.9 contain a QA team?
bla bla bla... we put in a little extra content in order to justify making even more money with new core suporter packs...
Instead of a copy-paste, can you say something we don't know yet?
This post could just end in two lines. Date and bow revamp.
Sounds good but can you please bring back the new shatter sound, thank you.
"
We have been really excited about a league idea that we wanted to do for a while but didn't have the technology or resources to pull off.

This might be the single most worrying announcement I have read for the game yet.

"
[I]t contains a good balance of risk vs reward, compelling endgame content and is a whole lot less server-melty.

I'll believe it when I see it.
finaly poe got some black desert character creator-ish.
Legion was one of the best leagues that I've played.
Please for the love of god DON'T make the new 3.9 item rewards "that provide interesting new character build options and a fresh metagame" some sort of nonsense crafting or unique item again in the vein of the timeless jewels, where none of them can be easily identified / listed for trade / deciphered for what their actual use is. That type of item was a really REALLY poor mechanic and league reward to add to the game for 99.99% of the player base. If your going to ever add something like that back into the game again, please make sure is has a blight-style crafting window and can have it's meta functions analyzed properly via the game's wiki and poedb.tw/us/
woo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info