What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

When you have to hype this early, lost more players faster than any other league and most of the streamers hate it too... And then you have to once again justify the use of expansion over league... It's time to stop justifying it and just use league as it should be anyway.

And concentrate on quality your company can actually manage instead of producing low quality, buggy messes with tiresome terrible mechanics that you know your engine and servers can't handle.

I beg you GGG, for the next league add a auto transfert button that transfert all items in inventory to their dedicated tabs, please ! The insane clearspeed combined to all special tabs and all special league items make the gameplay of poe at least 30% about putting things in tabs nowadays . . .

Furthermore an auto pick-up feature on loot filters could dispense us to stop walking every single yard to get some currency that we have no reason not to pick. If you could add a text search tool in the MTX it would be nice too !

Poe's content is by far the most insane of all ARPG's, now it's time for crucial quality of life improvements. Some aspects of the gameplay are "stuttering", you could make all of them very smooth super easily :)
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
I would just want a league that is not actual CANCER fps wise, doesnt crash and does not carry issues from previous leagues, optimize ur game. I literally dont give an F about the content at this point

No problems here bud, playing on a computer I have not upgraded in over 3 years.

You probably never play with a group of people or do double beyond maps.
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
I would just want a league that is not actual CANCER fps wise, doesnt crash and does not carry issues from previous leagues, optimize ur game. I literally dont give an F about the content at this point

No problems here bud, playing on a computer I have not upgraded in over 3 years.

I dont have problems therefore there are no problems, nice. Check reddit, check the manifesto about performance, or just have friends in the game. I still manage to run the game at 60-100 fps most of the time but jesus christ this game
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:

I dont have problems therefore there are no problems, nice. Check reddit, check the manifesto about performance, or just have friends in the game. I still manage to run the game at 60-100 fps most of the time but jesus christ this game

He hasnt seen the problems even though he has a character named high dps low fps, then on top of that all his characters are in standard, yikes. no wonder hes never seen any issues.
siege ballista please
The best expansion you could give us would be to just fix the crappy performance issues and turn the loot table back up to Legion levels for non league mechanic gameplay. With those 2 things alone we might actually be able to enjoy playing the bloody game.
All expansions seem to mean these days is a new forced upon us meta that we have to play to make a league mechanic work, more bugs, more server creaking, and crappy drops.
How about simply letting us play the game "our way" and stop making the game so damn increasingly grindy.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
xD

Oh, I hope..
Sounding good.
Le Toucan Will Return
Imagine spending 2 grand in supporter packs and your game still runs like it doesnt use a gpu.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info