What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

very excited. i will be off work for the winter season then and i am glad that there are high expectations for that league.
I think that the only thing you should focus atm is game performance, servers etc. Took you a month to fix vorici critical bug. A MONTH.
P.S. release flashback. cost you nothing really.
"
ariyako wrote:
finaly poe got some black desert character creator-ish.

Yeah this is exactly what we need, We need to customize our character that is hidden by all our armor skins and mtx were wearing, BDO is hot garbage and this game doesnt need a create your character system. It would just be another buggy mess added onto a pile
wow. finally after scamming me by not telling approximiate date for new supporter packs i bought old ones ONE WEEK before you relased new ones it seems you care a bit mroe about people.
How about wand attacks? Isn't it about time you improved that. Bows have had their turn, a couple of times.

Oh, and Support to Hong Kong!!!!!
Last edited by Ianpact on Oct 10, 2019, 8:15:25 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
a whole lot less server-melty

Now that is good news.

P.S. Hope Bex and baby Bex are well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Amazing, this is looking really good so far, HYPE!!
Why is everyone focusing on this

"
a whole lot less server-melty

And not this?

"
We have been really excited about a league idea that we wanted to do for a while but didn't have the technology or resources to pull off.

The latter is an admission that they're trying new stuff from a tech standpoint...the very real possibility seems to be there to break just as badly as Blight, or worse, albeit in a new and unforseen way.
Cool. Now, when are we getting some new vaal skills?
No more shaper balls plz, super single boss for necros and mourn for bow chars and all dex chars

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info