What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

My body is ready
Please please please pleaseeeeeeee... Rework Scion this expansion!
Bow league? What about f******* wands? BUFF KB or im done giving u money
3.9 will add crossbows. Remember this.

And i will get 1000 coins in shop for guessing right.. thanks GGG.
Less server melty

Path of Exile 3.9.0: Who can stay quiet the longest
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
"
auc_martin wrote:
3.9 will add crossbows. Remember this.

And i will get 1000 coins in shop for guessing right.. thanks GGG.

Crossbows the new meta they're referring to, you got it!

EDIT: and ballistas!
Last edited by mrpetrov on Oct 10, 2019, 6:11:43 PM
Yeah okay but what about RSI-friendly features like an auto-currency pickup with toggleable settings? Or straight up just doing a better job stacking drops? Like the Perandus coin crap? Shouldn't have to click 20 times to collect 50 coins.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
can you go back and fix melee , it still feels completely awful to play as you barely did anything to improve it.

great that you are touching up on bows but overall you haven't fixed melee at all and overnerfed the only melee skill that wasn't bad.

also, please fix the witch - it is better to go scion then occultist for anything that isnt ed contagion.

I really hope this isnt a letdown

Blight , Legion, and Synthesis were all really bad
What im really interested in is some sort of automated or remote trading QoL improvement.
It became increasingly annoying to do any kind of trade, with the plethora of side activities available these days. Ppls are in delve, temple, syndicate hideouts, cant leave zana mission, lab or whatnot and they dont bother to leave that (or even respond to trade solicitation), unless is a exalt level or 2-3 digit chaos one, sometimes not even then.

Therefore i really hope for some system to facilitate trading or GGG might as well leave only the SSF mode available.

I understand the dangers of auction house or fully automated trade but still: something like a remote transaction with a real confirmation from the seller can still be implemented, at least for items posted in premium or dedicated stash tabs (i can see how this is a problem for items seller has in his inventory or wearing). I can see the possibility of having a dedicated stash tab for receiving items or currency from remote transactions.

Procedure can be kept simple: you appraise your stuff, post it on trade sites with a fix price, buyer see it, whisper you wherever you are with a small window presenting your item and price, and you can press Y or N. If Y, item is transferred to buyer dedicated stash and currency to yours.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info