[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

will u Update ur Guide for Harvest League pls <3

of course after patch notes ^^
Hey thank you for the guide! I want to try this build in the next league. I have several questions.

1. Is is a facetank build or you need to dodge the attacks yourself?

2. How about delve? How deep you can go with this?

3. What is your current DPS?

I appreciate your answers!
great build
"
elvorfindra wrote:
Hey thank you for the guide! I want to try this build in the next league. I have several questions.

not OP Answering here, But i Played this build in metamorph.

1: Not a facetank build. relies on dodging. If you invest enough in ES, you can of course take some hits. Also, I did take block notes on skill tree and you can go for shields with recover ES On block. Makes surviving smoother. I think i had about 8-9K ES on my char, which felt good.

2: I did not like this build for delving as throwing traps means you are not moving. Delve is about constantly moving forward.

3: I cleared all content in metamorph including sirus A8 (before he was buffed). So this build is indeed capable of doing serious damage.

I'm prolly gonna league start with this in harvest.
"
elvorfindra wrote:

not OP Answering here, But i Played this build in metamorph.

1: Not a facetank build. relies on dodging. If you invest enough in ES, you can of course take some hits. Also, I did take block notes on skill tree and you can go for shields with recover ES On block. Makes surviving smoother. I think i had about 8-9K ES on my char, which felt good.

2: I did not like this build for delving as throwing traps means you are not moving. Delve is about constantly moving forward.

3: I cleared all content in metamorph including sirus A8 (before he was buffed). So this build is indeed capable of doing serious damage.

I'm prolly gonna league start with this in harvest.
Ill played last time a trapper since big Trap revamp, i feels very squishy (i haven't your great build Guide used) do you prefer your build as a League Starter to try reach lvl100 ?
Hello, might start with this build in harvest, what do u guys think of getting phase acrobatics in somewhere?
getting faceacro means 30%less Es and block which is a nono

if u really wanna go FA do it as life based version or look up matth's BL Miner which uses FA and is a perfect league starter imo aswell
"
MisterSad wrote:
This build has been my first 36/40 challenge completion, and I've farmed up more wealth than in any league previously. Currently have 38ex 700c in the stash, and that's after buying a Watcher's Eye and a 360 ES 15% mana reservation shield.

I'm stuck at level 97, so I'm retiring it for now and starting a new build. (Dying about every 10 maps and losing all my xp, but that's mostly due to lag, frame drops and my own carelessness.)

Thanks for the hard work putting this build guide together, OP.

Thanks guys and I apologize that I've been on a hiatus from POE.

I appreciate that so many people have been enjoying the build and that many of you have been kindly helping out with answering questions and filling the gaps :) It's great to see that the build thread can go on organically even while I'm not active in a league.

This looks delicious, but I've not yet read through all the changes to check for potential changes that affect us... just this one stood out immediately of course. :)
Lightning Trap
Now has an added Damage effectiveness of 170% (from 135%).

I'm thinking a lot on making a comeback for Harvest.

I would love if people comment their own thoughts too on the patch notes if you catch something that specifically affect this guide. I'll glance the patch notes tonight and then read them tomorrow I hope:)
Flat Buff but a Ton of Crit nerfs. Still think it will be a ton of fun playing :)! maybe cut some skill points and go 4 cluster jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info