[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

This build has been my first 36/40 challenge completion, and I've farmed up more wealth than in any league previously. Currently have 38ex 700c in the stash, and that's after buying a Watcher's Eye and a 360 ES 15% mana reservation shield.

I'm stuck at level 97, so I'm retiring it for now and starting a new build. (Dying about every 10 maps and losing all my xp, but that's mostly due to lag, frame drops and my own carelessness.)

Thanks for the hard work putting this build guide together, OP.
Hello everyone, I've started playing this build and I was wondering why do we use shavrone and chayula necklace if we play CI.
Thanks
@icedfx it not a CI build its a LL or low life build you need shavs and chayula for survivability plus it grants 20% of life as extra Energy shield
Last edited by anml96 on Apr 22, 2020, 9:43:21 PM
aaaaa I see, thanks:D
Little torn about which helm to use, got kinda lucky with both. Any suggestions?

"
Pooty_ wrote:
Little torn about which helm to use, got kinda lucky with both. Any suggestions?

I would use the left one for bosses and the right one for mapping. May be strong enough to not have to switch though, try out the right one on bosses and if it kills them just use that all the time.
Hi, I am at level 70+ but my damage still sucks, would u please take a look at my build please?
double corrupted my shavs last night:

Work well for this build? How does it do overall?
Hi, just wanted to ask, if we use elemental focus, we are relying on skitterbot for shock?

Thanks
IGN Filrin
"
Hello! In 3.10 I can safely say this build is a great choice. I've taken down wave 20 simulacrum deathless, A7 Sirus deathless (working on 8) and never found a map I couldn't finish. I made some slight adjustments to the build with a medium + small cluster jewel for some more DPS and ES. 20/10 would recommend. Thank you for the guide!

Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Hey, thanks for sharing your changes with cluster jewels. I managed to craft the same notables on some jewels I had on hand. Decent boost to Dps & ES.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info