[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Hey man I'm new to trappers/miners if this is a trap build why skitterbots the description says it only triggers mines

Just re-read the description. They trigger also traps and dive us 10% more damage
Hi,

i'm currently doing this build, i'm doing pretty well but,

I have a big problem which is : i really don't have enough mana leech, i only have 1 aura which is : 'summon skitterbots" and even with only one aura, i really have problems with mana,

someone help plz :)
"
Thorkail wrote:
Hi,

I have a big problem which is : i really don't have enough mana leech, i only have 1 aura which is : 'summon skitterbots" and even with only one aura, i really have problems with mana,

We can't leach mana with traps, so we rely on regen mostly. I'm looking at your tree but I don't see where the problem is, but for some reason I regen mana at 84.6 points a second, while you're only doing 48. It is strange, you have all the same mana nodes as I do I think, and you are two levels higher than me at the moment.

Wait no I found it, I have 33% increased mana regen on my weapon. I guess a little extra regen really helps.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Thorkail wrote:
Hi,

We can't leach mana with traps, so we rely on regen mostly. I'm looking at your tree but I don't see where the problem is, but for some reason I regen mana at 84.6 points a second, while you're only doing 48. It is strange, you have all the same mana nodes as I do I think, and you are two levels higher than me at the moment.

Wait no I found it, I have 33% increased mana regen on my weapon. I guess a little extra regen really helps.

Also, try using inspiration instead of controlled destruction in your 6 link set up.
Hello,

First of all thank you for the build it is fun to play due to huge pew pew from traps :D

I have a question about defences tho. I have around 6,5k energy shield and still feel squishy a lot. I have all ascendencies, I had luck to gather exalts for 6link Shavrons. My resists are all capped too. I throw my traps off-screen and try not to tank anything obviously. And yet I struggle to survive on 11-13 tier maps, not to mentions some bosses of those maps (damn Piety 1 shots me).
I know that I lack damage (as enlightens are damn expensive) and had little luck with wand, but my question purely lies in defence. Am i lacking something or is it just a matter of having 10k energy shield? I saw many ppl writing here that this build feels tanky and I wonder how cuz i never ever felt tanky.

I'd be gratefull for a bit of help as it is my first time playing trapper character/energy shield character. I don't want to give up with this build :)
I have the same. I feel my gear is pretty good but from t12 I do feel like im dying and lacking single target dps. Can anyone check my char and see what I'm doing wrong?
I have played lighting trappers before and i must admit this is the best version i have played so far. Have done pretty much all content with ease: Al8 sirus, uber elder, simulacrum, hogm etc.

Currently around 8.8k es and hideout tooltip is 69k

"
I have played lighting trappers before and i must admit this is the best version i have played so far. Have done pretty much all content with ease: Al8 sirus, uber elder, simulacrum, hogm etc.

Currently around 8.8k es and hideout tooltip is 69k

Why are you using Elemental Focus in your Lightning Spire Trap setup? In PoB, Conc Effect would do slightly more damage

Is there any reason why this build runs Shavs on LL as opposed to just running a 900+ ES Vaal Regalia for massive ES? Sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't played in awhile not sure if there's a mechanic I'm missing.
"
N3llx wrote:
Is there any reason why this build runs Shavs on LL as opposed to just running a 900+ ES Vaal Regalia for massive ES? Sorry if it's a dumb question, haven't played in awhile not sure if there's a mechanic I'm missing.

With a vaal regalia you need CI with which you cannot run blood magic auras. I think that's the biggest downside.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info