[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Someone an idea which small cluster jewels would be good for us? Because we dont have that much room for adaptions in the skilltree to save up some points.
Hello guys,

Please someone who masteries the build can take a look on my gear/tree/character.

Have a really decent gear (for me) but feeling really squishy on t14+ juicy or high delirium map.

Also, feeling i slack on dps-mono target like simulacrum boss /or big boss encounter.

Need some advices plz ... start to think about reroling..
"
Wyze78 wrote:
Hello guys,

Please someone who masteries the build can take a look on my gear/tree/character.

Have a really decent gear (for me) but feeling really squishy on t14+ juicy or high delirium map.

Also, feeling i slack on dps-mono target like simulacrum boss /or big boss encounter.

Need some advices plz ... start to think about reroling..

For better defense you should try a four link gem setup with cast on damage taken->immortal call->steelskin->enfeeble. I have not had any problems surviving other than getting one shotted by one of baran's attacks.
How does Lightning Trap compared to Arc Trap? Why is Arc Trap so much more popular? Will lightning trap shine better on bossing?
Hi, wouldnt this build also rock with Staff with +2 lightning +1 all gems?
Death is the winner in any war!
is the Shadow class mandatory or can you also play the build as a duelist? if so what skill tree and other information
"
is the Shadow class mandatory or can you also play the build as a duelist? if so what skill tree and other information

dude, why would u go duelist, you got a BUNCH of quality of life with the shadow ascendancy, no way u do duelist
"
Tyetan1 wrote:
Build is going strong!!

For anyone else asking, i think the problem is the playstyle. You need to constantly move, dont just stand still and throw traps, you will be smacked. Throw traps, move throw traps move. Im even in the habit of throwing traps to edge of screen constantly, makes it feel a lot better.

Question though about CI. Currently im running hybrid (1,5k life 4.5k es) and is going fine but is there any benefit going CI prior to lowlife besides chaos immune?

You pick up the node Pain Attunement, that gives 30% MORE spell damage, its basicaly the dps from another support gem link.
Build seems pretty fine, i started doing t16 modded maps with minimum investment(most expensive one was shavs for 160c and chayula for 35c, rest gear 30c total), survival is really good(Born in the shadows is AWESOME), and i still see a way to improve damage with more investment. But i got question about cluster jewels, is there any good for us?
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
Build seems pretty fine, i started doing t16 modded maps with minimum investment(most expensive one was shavs for 160c and chayula for 35c, rest gear 30c total), survival is really good(Born in the shadows is AWESOME), and i still see a way to improve damage with more investment. But i got question about cluster jewels, is there any good for us?

I'm using the flat 100 ES small cluster jewel at the moment. I had a look at some of the damage ones some time back and these were the largest ones I saw from the medium jewels (for me at the time, only as indication):

Surprise Sabotage: +12.5K (Trap jewel)
Precise Commander: +11.5k (Crit jewel)
Basics of Pain: +9.5k (Crit Jewel)

Large ones I don't think you will have the points for. I've been playing with the idea of using Medium+FlatES small jewel if I get really high level 97-98+ or potentially changing Alira for the 2 extra passive points at that point.

There are also some nice quality of life ones but hard to fit it in.

That being said, if you throw some Exalts on good ES+DMG stats jewels the damage seems to surpass anything I could make out with the jewel clusters, so if you really want to min max paticularly the damage aspect, I doubt you will have room for any clusters.

Last edited by Vanatic on Mar 30, 2020, 9:39:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info