[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Yeah it's just that you don't get oneshot from chaos damage. 1.5k chaos hits definitely happen from time to time, so just get CI temporarily when you feel that preventing these oneshots is worth trading off the EHP.
Hey OP just admit this build is not HC capable.
You have no proof that you have done this.
Maybe the build comes together after having spent like 8 ex on gear but is definitely not a low budget build.
Almost all encounters are dangerous to say the least.
Metamorph best not done.
Jun underground very difficult. Over ground ok if not ambushed.
Delerium seriously bad. Forget this.
Alva missions are just way too painful.
Welcome your reply and i do not want to slam your build but please be honest as to what gear is needed to do what you claim this build is capable of.
Seems like 3 empower lvl 3 and a chayulas ammy is required.
Please just come clean and stop the bullshit.

Better still go stream your build on HC for all to see
"
EDMOSES wrote:
Hey OP just admit this build is not HC capable.
You have no proof that you have done this.
Maybe the build comes together after having spent like 8 ex on gear but is definitely not a low budget build.
Almost all encounters are dangerous to say the least.
Metamorph best not done.
Jun underground very difficult. Over ground ok if not ambushed.
Delerium seriously bad. Forget this.
Alva missions are just way too painful.
Welcome your reply and i do not want to slam your build but please be honest as to what gear is needed to do what you claim this build is capable of.
Seems like 3 empower lvl 3 and a chayulas ammy is required.
Please just come clean and stop the bullshit.

Better still go stream your build on HC for all to see

I may have to agree with you on the HC take.
It's not very tanky as I've imagined. The build is very expensive and It's not showing the results that I wanted. I'm struggling to get all the recommended aura like Zealot / Wrath.

Though, I'm still hoping there's hope for this because when I'm checking poe.ninja, there are some people who manage to get to Level 91 with a similar
The build is going pretty well for me, now that they nerfed delirium. I did have to take CI while I am saving up for a Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula- I was getting wrecked in the temple.
This build is going well for mke aswell now. Tried to fossil craft a helmet with -9 lightning res to enemies though. Apparantly thats only possible on a shaper base. Which is weird because the POB helmet isnt a shaper base and has that mod.
it can only be crafted on an ilvl 85+ crusader influence helm
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour

the hubris base costs at least 4ex lol
Last edited by arzate03 on Mar 19, 2020, 7:30:41 PM
"
arzate03 wrote:

Hahaha I'm so dumb. Wasted a lot of fossil crafts. Ahwell my helm ended up pretty good (261 ES, decent res).
"
arzate03 wrote:

Poe.trade only says 1ex? or am i wrong, im worried about buying the wrong helm to craft on haha
So I've reached lvl 90 on HC with this build and must say it's VERY squishy. CWDT setup, pantheons and mediocre amount of ES is not enough to feel safe with this character. It really lacks some more defensive layers like minimal endurance charge crafts or double curses temp+enfeeble, maybe some block points on the tree or cluster jewels. However, i must admit that damage is incredible and traps oneshot t1-10 bosses, crusaders with ease even on 5L. Incursion weapon with lightning affix is a good budget weapon for beginning. For me having a helmet with piercing enchantment is mandatory, because decisions to spend 5 POINTS on the tree or taking Pierce gem are risky and ineffective in terms of survivability and damage dealing. I want TS to add more information for Hc players and maybe alternative build with more defences
однажды я видил как собака писяет на дериво
Hey man I'm new to trappers/miners if this is a trap build why skitterbots the description says it only triggers mines

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info