[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

@Arzate03

Im following your skill tree now. The path of building has wreeong priority imo. It's almost only dps nodes till lvl 80. You already have some extra ES nodes I can see.
Hi, Can someone please review my build?
Id like to improve my survivability and my damage

Heres my build:

https://pastebin.com/8cj7pBx9

Im working towards to get Chayula Amulet.
I would appreciate any feedback ;)
How do you craft the helmet with fossils? I got a good base with +3 to pierce.
"
mcbats wrote:
How do you craft the helmet with fossils? I got a good base with +3 to pierce.
Nevermind, made one with +3 lightning trap pierce :D
Does this build have potential to do hall of Grandmasters?
Hello,

Question,

Does we run discipline or just using Vaal discipline,

Because havent enough mana to run Skitterbots, Wrath and Clarity + discipline.

Another question, how to make on craft the 2X2 sockets on hubris ?

Maybe spamming 2 link on vorici or speficial technique here ?

Thanks for answer guys
"
Wyze78 wrote:
Hello,

Question,

Does we run discipline or just using Vaal discipline,

Because havent enough mana to run Skitterbots, Wrath and Clarity + discipline.

Another question, how to make on craft the 2X2 sockets on hubris ?

Maybe spamming 2 link on vorici or speficial technique here ?

Thanks for answer guys

For the helmet links, just keep hitting it with a fusing until you get it. For the mana you need enlighten support. I haven't leveled my enlightens yet so i'm not running skitterbots, just discipline and wrath right now. Once you get pyromaniac and the mana regen nodes, it doesn't feel like clarity is even necessary.
Hey,

Build is going well just wondering if you have thought about the new passive gems and what you are thinking of dropping to get the new nodes if at all?
Build is going strong!!

For anyone else asking, i think the problem is the playstyle. You need to constantly move, dont just stand still and throw traps, you will be smacked. Throw traps, move throw traps move. Im even in the habit of throwing traps to edge of screen constantly, makes it feel a lot better.

Question though about CI. Currently im running hybrid (1,5k life 4.5k es) and is going fine but is there any benefit going CI prior to lowlife besides chaos immune?
Build is going strong!!

For anyone else asking, i think the problem is the playstyle. You need to constantly move, dont just stand still and throw traps, you will be smacked. Throw traps, move throw traps move. Im even in the habit of throwing traps to edge of screen constantly, makes it feel a lot better.

Question though about CI. Currently im running hybrid (1,5k life 4.5k es) and is going fine but is there any benefit going CI prior to lowlife besides chaos immune?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info