[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
I did it! 1m average hit after using inspiration support at the cost of only having 7.8k energy shield. The crazy thing about inspiration support is actually the ability to save up to 3 skill points. Although from PoB, running inspiration support seems to do lower dps than my awakened CD lvl. 3 gem. The only reason why I gained dps was because the 3 points saved allowed me to spec into stats to run a more offensive belt.

Deep thoughts can be cut out (2 points) and you are able to go the aura side of the sovereignty node (1 point) while gaining more damage.

My pastebin for reference: https://pastebin.com/cdejX6JW

That's some nice gear! 1mil per hit... so thats 24 traps, each doing 9 projectiles, each projectile hitting doing 1mil avg hit..... Do you even see the bosses spawn or does loot just drop on the floor when you enter a boss arena O.O

hehe =)

Ok I have to slightly puncture your damage, by asking where you get Frenzy charges from without master sapper, but still, 920k is insanely impressive and 300k more than me lol.

I can mention this little testing around I've been doing... the new helmet from Awakener that costs nothing.. well, with that helmet, you in theory won't lose much ES because of the global increase it carries and you'll gain Tranquility, which means you could anoint Master Sapper and have frenzy charges with tranquility dps intact. Overall though, it's hard to say if it'll be a plus or minus cuz' you have to factor in not having the reduce mana (so may need to fiddle with tree) and -9 resist from helmet crafting.

Food for thought though. Really impressive damage you got there however, absolutely ludicrous.

Rip, was too excited and crazy over optimizing my tree. I could technically hit 1m if I crafted another wand but... my poor ES.

Bossing is definitely crazy, they pretty much get instant phased if I get to setup.
I tried Inspiration Support and being free of a mana flask is really cool.

I wanted to swap the mana flask with Atziri's but not sure how to manage curses, considering I already have 2 unique flasks + freeze immunity + bleeding immunity ?
I now need to figure out how you have about 800 more ES than me. The dream!
"
Haslain wrote:
I tried Inspiration Support and being free of a mana flask is really cool.

I wanted to swap the mana flask with Atziri's but not sure how to manage curses, considering I already have 2 unique flasks + freeze immunity + bleeding immunity ?

All i'd say it play it by ear. Luckily even without the Atziri's Flask you'll still do more damage with Inspiration compared to Controlled Destruction.
Last edited by mrwiggiiles on Jan 7, 2020, 4:48:37 PM
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
I now need to figure out how you have about 800 more ES than me. The dream!

hehe, I'm aiming for at least 10k ES. I'm very very happy with my damage, insta-killing t16 map bosses and the guardians etc, farming the endgame bosses, even with their much buffed health, this feels even more bursty than a miner tbh:)
My goal is now 10k+ ES and to test new things to see what can be done with the new influences and the ability to combine two influenced items seem very interesting!

"
GodIsAGirl wrote:
..deepsssss

You could gain about 20-30k dps by adding lvl 1 precision gem instead of faster-casting on your dash setup, for a mere 23 mana reserve:) If you want increments to reach your 1mil on hit, which is like.... just absurd levels of shaper damage, without even calculating spire traps which is on-top of that damage lol.
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 7, 2020, 5:11:17 PM
So now, as we use inspiration, did we still need -15% mana reservation shield or its better to go something offensive? like spell crit and spell damage? I know its my choice, but i ask what is best?
"
stoqnbg wrote:
So now, as we use inspiration, did we still need -15% mana reservation shield or its better to go something offensive? like spell crit and spell damage? I know its my choice, but i ask what is best?

It depends totally on what kind of shield you are able to get, as in how much damage it has:)

If you pick between trying to craft a mana reduce shield or buying a shield with spell/lightning% and crit, then it simply depends on your budget, since a 15% mana reduce shield can free up 2-3 points in your skill tree, maybe 4, depending on your setup, which means they can be invested into raw damage nodes instead which may land you at same place or higher or lower as if you had a shield with spell dmg instead, again depending on what stats it would have..

The best shield is of course one with mana reduce AND high spelldmg/lightning dmg and crit to spells would be cherry on the top. A couple of users here have them I saw, but they are insanely priced, so just dreamers luxury gear.

Luckily all that high-end craziness is not needed lol.
I'm with scraps clearing endgame content just fine=) Yeah i've upgraded my gear now quite a bit, but even before I upgraded it, I was doing awakener, shaper, elder etc.

But I can't help you much other than say, it depends what shield you can afford and you have to load up your POB and see how much mana you'd free up with a 15% shield and how many points it would free you and where you could invest them instead for "how much" dps gains.

"
oestergreen wrote:
"
stoqnbg wrote:

It depends totally on what kind of shield you are able to get, as in how much damage it has:)

If you pick between trying to craft a mana reduce shield or buying a shield with spell/lightning% and crit, then it simply depends on your budget, since a 15% mana reduce shield can free up 2-3 points in your skill tree, maybe 4, depending on your setup, which means they can be invested into raw damage nodes instead which may land you at same place or higher or lower as if you had a shield with spell dmg instead, again depending on what stats it would have..

The best shield is of course one with mana reduce AND high spelldmg/lightning dmg and crit to spells would be cherry on the top. A couple of users here have them I saw, but they are insanely priced, so just dreamers luxury gear.

Luckily all that high-end craziness is not needed lol.
I'm with scraps clearing endgame content just fine=) Yeah i've upgraded my gear now quite a bit, but even before I upgraded it, I was doing awakener, shaper, elder etc.

But I can't help you much other than say, it depends what shield you can afford and you have to load up your POB and see how much mana you'd free up with a 15% shield and how many points it would free you and where you could invest them instead for "how much" dps gains.

I just checked in POB, there is not way for me to free the points around Sovereignty even with 15% reduced mana on the shield with my current set up....so guess i will go with offensive shield with crit to spells/spell dmg/ and resists... tho i would love to get rid of the points so i can get jewel sockets...
Last edited by stoqnbg on Jan 7, 2020, 11:46:11 PM
Have you ever tried Energy Leech?
"
mrwiggiiles wrote:
Have you ever tried Energy Leech?

I think traps can't leech :) or you speak about the gem Energy leech for just the multi?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info