[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Is there a PoB for starting maps, before shavs etc.

I'm trying to adapt your level 100 tree into my character, I am just dying all the time, and I am not getting the currency drops to even try to get any higher ES gear.

I am trying to just get all the ES nodes while keeping the chaos nodes etc, but I'm just getting one shot all the time in white maps sitting at 2.3khp/2.7k ES, and my trap tooltip damage is only 10k because I am taking every defensive node :(
Video for the new endgame min/max skill-tree.

"

"
H3llssc0pe wrote:

I'm trying to adapt your level 100 tree into my character, I am just dying all the time, and I am not getting the currency drops to even try to get any higher ES gear.

I am trying to just get all the ES nodes while keeping the chaos nodes etc, but I'm just getting one shot all the time in white maps sitting at 2.3khp/2.7k ES, and my trap tooltip damage is only 10k because I am taking every defensive node :(

Check in the guide under "Leveling" and then "When to switch to ES".
TL;DR
Buy cheap ES gear for all slots (there are some examples in the gear section), but spend anywhere between 1alch to 2c for each part if you're on a very low budget, then start farming maps with full ES (the actual POB yes, just also with CI selected instead of pain attunement). Since you'll anyway be using full ES gear when you have a shavs, you're not losing out by investing into ES parts and using CI in the meantime (chaos inoculation)

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 6, 2021, 10:09:32 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:

TL;DR
Buy cheap ES gear for all slots (there are some examples in the gear section), but spend anywhere between 1alch to 2c for each part if you're on a very low budget, then start farming maps with full ES (the actual POB yes, just also with CI selected instead of pain attunement). Since you'll anyway be using full ES gear when you have a shavs, you're not losing out by investing into ES parts and using CI in the meantime (chaos inoculation)

Edit: Switched things up now my problem is my ES regen just can't keep up. Just fall over dead in combat because I can't regen fast enough. I have 1.4k ES Regen too.
Last edited by H3llssc0pe on Nov 6, 2021, 6:13:40 PM
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
H3llssc0pe wrote:

TL;DR

Edit: Switched things up now my problem is my ES regen just can't keep up. Just fall over dead in combat because I can't regen fast enough. I have 1.4k ES Regen too.

You are not using Vaal Discipline? That's a big no no:) It's why it's very underlined in the guide. Make sure you check the survival section of the guide. Vaal discipline is your life bottle as an ES build, so make sure you get that gem right away and then press your vaal disc key every single time when you enter the night-mare realm or in any other place feel at danger - eventually you'll learn when you need to press it, before you die, same as you do with a life bottle.

You have all your mana&life efficiency points, so you should be able to setup the correct gems, including defensive things like Defiance banner(its a reserve, you don't have to place it).
Your tempest shield is only lvl 8, remember to level it up also.(also a reserve)

Make sure you're looking at the POB and using the full gem setups:)

One extra gem you can use for some added help while you're fresh in maps is a Stone golem (more regen and it takes some focus away from you from monsters).

*if* you don't have POB, I earlier tonight updated the gems section to reflect 3.16 changes. Also, grab a lvl 21 Ltrap, they are 2-3c and it'll be a huge boost for your damage, which also keeps you safer.

Pickup safeguard as your next points, for some extra ES recovery.

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 6, 2021, 8:53:00 PM
30 exish into the build and im leveling in white maps for now :D

Theres only 1 issue i have: Mana.

I can throw like 5 traps and then im oom. Its not really a problem but sometimes im in situations where i could hold down right click a few seconds longer (scourge im looking at you)

Do i have a fundamental flaw in my build or will this get better when im high level?
Last edited by deimudda69 on Nov 7, 2021, 1:32:40 AM
Why we dont care about chaos res? I can see that without CI, we've got 8 chaos res, it wont cause some one shots?
"
Himalthir wrote:
Why we dont care about chaos res? I can see that without CI, we've got 8 chaos res, it wont cause some one shots?

Many builds have or used to have -60% chaos res.

The only place where chaos res really matters is wave 20+ simulacrum, where monsters can often gain ~30 physical as chaos dmg.

Also expedition remnants with 50% phsy as chaos. You can just avoid them. If it has a good suffix I'm taking it anyways.

If you want to do simulacrum I would try getting chaos res on gloves/rings/belt/boots; otherwise it doesn't matter.

Hunter rare mobs are not really a big issue. Hunter himself might be if you don't kill him quickly, but even 8% should be ok.

Also an option to swap in an amethyst flask when you need it, like Atziri's Promise.
"
Hi. i try the new pob, the damage is increase, but the ES drop. is 8k ES enough for endgame? currently at lv96

meanwhile. 5% chance to throw up to 4 additional trap is important?
Last edited by ericng010 on Nov 7, 2021, 11:33:06 AM
Two questions

Im using the build you posted today.

1.Is the golem suposed to die so fast?
2.How do we avoid bleeding? Im dieing alot from it
"
ericng010 wrote:
"
Hi. i try the new pob, the damage is increase, but the ES drop. is 8k ES enough for endgame? currently at lv96

meanwhile. 5% chance to throw up to 4 additional trap is important?

8k+ should be plenty when you have 60% less dmg from crits along with block. 5% for extra traps is a big deal as it scales with trap throwing speed.

"
Ameoth wrote:
Two questions

Im using the build you posted today.

1.Is the golem suposed to die so fast?
2.How do we avoid bleeding? Im dieing alot from it

You did read the disclaimer that the min/max build is ONLY for highrollers right? I also point that out at the start of the video.

You should really min/max your gear before you think of switching:)
Your shield is low on ES, your gloves are low on ES and you've not blessed your amulet and also not qualitied it (gives another 220+ es).
Your rumi's has really bad stats, you should replace it asap as its a cheap upgrade to fix with proper amount of blocks on it.

You switched to the min/max build, but didn't pick the best point in switching (Sanctum of Thought)

Bleeding is handled by a flask or a corrupted jewel.
Golem is for when you're new in maps or if you have nothing else of "use" to throw in a socket, it's a free extra layer of defense that demons jump on before they kill you (since stone golem taunts).

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 7, 2021, 12:09:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info