[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Bebinou wrote:
Do curse on hit (gloves and rings) work with traps? If yes, why not use conductivity curse on rings for example?

You need additional curse slot to run this properly as we are using assassin’s mark. But honestly u dont need any other curse/mark. You’ve got more than enough damage when well geared.
Spoiler
"
"
ScottEvill wrote:
"
If you guys have troubles with dps or if u are just dying to many times, feel free to check out my gear. Im already doing any content in the game including a9 sirus or maven and im feeling like im immortal.

How do you have (wrath,disc,temp sh,skitt,arc arm)+ clarity lvl10 all on mana and even without 25% discippline reserv mastery and enlighten?

Im using 7 Auras atm( zealotry, wrath, discipline, tempest, clarity, defiance and skitters) arctic was just a test if it gives me more or not, but to run 8th aura u need enlighten lv 4. In cost of 10ex for enlighten its worth more to get bottled faith or clarity watchers eye combined with wrath lightning dmg. And at this point, u dont need discipline mastery to run 7 auras if u reserve ur life with defiance and zealotry and the rest reserves ur mana pool.

Goch u Pan. Thx for reply.
Curantly running the same and I cant say Im immortal for sure or have bis dps,but all goes prty smooth.Hope to try Feared this weekend.
(I need 25%disc coz of my shavs corrupted to reduced mana recovery)
Spoiler

Just finished leveling and start maps. Was great, but lost a bit now. Have very limited currency. What should i change first? Budget up to 40-50c max.

So far dieing sometimes even at t1-3 maps. Often 1 shot me. Please guide me a little in what direction to go with my budget to get up to red maps? Thank you
"
Danzanus wrote:
Spoiler

Just finished leveling and start maps. Was great, but lost a bit now. Have very limited currency. What should i change first? Budget up to 40-50c max.

So far dieing sometimes even at t1-3 maps. Often 1 shot me. Please guide me a little in what direction to go with my budget to get up to red maps? Thank you

Try to buy a shield with %es on block, buy shavs even on 5l and try to get as much es on everything as possible.
Do you have a weapon search that I can use? Thanks for the guide!
I'll do a stream Friday (tomorrow) and you're welcome to ask any questions live. I'll probably try help ppl with gearing questions and/or doing character upgrade tips on-stream, so more people can benefit from often similar responses. :)

p.s.
A question for everyone!
How do you feel about Chain Reaction vs Explosives Expert?
Have you tried both in this league?

I'll edit in my own feedback later, as I don't wanna color the discussion one way or the other. But I've tried both extensively this league and I have some theories about chain vs explosives.

Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 4, 2021, 8:16:31 PM
"
oestergreen wrote:

p.s.
A question for everyone!
How do you feel about Chain Reaction vs Explosives Expert?
Have you tried both in this league?

Haven't really played a trapper all that much, but from what I've played this league and tried/tested, I think Chain Reaction is the winner in terms of "constant" DPS.

The damage Explosive Expert gives is good, but I think it's only situational (UElder, Shaper etc), basically it's a good damage boost for single bosses or bosses with low movement.

Chain Reaction is overall just better IMO since you get more traps triggered, which end up giving more DPS.
Last edited by GriswoldsGames on Nov 5, 2021, 6:56:22 AM
anyone else having a hard time finding actual upgrades?

im either getting oneshot (i guess mostly physical but idk lol) or dont get damage at all it seems and while i havnt invested much in this build thats fine

but when i go to trade and look for upgrades on boots rings or gloves
i either find nothing or just stuff that isnt really worth the invest imho

like https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/4EVWaMkI9
or https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/wbLvnonUb

am i searching wrong or is the market just bad right now?

also tried crafting gloves but well hitting something good seems really hard

so im only looking for defensive upgrades since damage feels fine for now

enough rambling now for some questions:

how can we mitigate dot dmg

how do we not get oneshot/how to best improve my es pool

any way to reach more block (atk block?)

leech is not an option, any other way to heal (like in no regen maps)#

arcanist brand does not seem to work, i never see a curse mark or WoC going off/trigger on weapon does not work aswell (i tried both and nothing)

please have a look at my char

and probs to creator its a really good build so far
"
anyone else having a hard time finding actual upgrades?

im either getting oneshot (i guess mostly physical but idk lol) or dont get damage at all it seems and while i havnt invested much in this build thats fine

but when i go to trade and look for upgrades on boots rings or gloves
i either find nothing or just stuff that isnt really worth the invest imho

like https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/4EVWaMkI9
or https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/wbLvnonUb

am i searching wrong or is the market just bad right now?

also tried crafting gloves but well hitting something good seems really hard

so im only looking for defensive upgrades since damage feels fine for now

enough rambling now for some questions:

how can we mitigate dot dmg

how do we not get oneshot/how to best improve my es pool

any way to reach more block (atk block?)

leech is not an option, any other way to heal (like in no regen maps)#

arcanist brand does not seem to work, i never see a curse mark or WoC going off/trigger on weapon does not work aswell (i tried both and nothing)

please have a look at my char

and probs to creator its a really good build so far

Firstly, flat lightning on ur wand instead of trigger and u just put ur arcanist on bosses, it will work for sure. Crit multi over crit chance. Get shavs with double corrupt( 2 traps skill gems, inc dmg), juicy jewells with tripple multi, advanced traps mod with inc trap throwning speed on ur gloves. If u want more block, try to get inc block chance on ur shield to get close to 40% block chance on ur shield(or/and) watchers eye with inc block chance discipline mod. Increasing block chance on ur shield combining with block chance per block on ur shield mastery gives huge impact to ur build.
Tested both and feels better with Explosives Expert, so I stick with it.
I allocated 60% trigger area instead of 5% chance to throw 4 additional traps to compensate a bit for that choice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info