[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Added a min/max POB under the skill-tree section.
This POB is only for ppl who has a lot of currency to invest (20ex+)!

I'm still myself using the regular POB and my gear is still under 5ex total value (and i'm clearing end-game bosses/A8 etc) so you don't need the crazy min/max POB i'll post, but it's still huuugeee if you're a fan of investing and got the deep pockets for it)

This is a clip of me testing the min/max tree on my standard char in good highend gear:
https://clips.twitch.tv/BreakableRefinedRatBCouch-zmKL-db13q2t6d6R

One more note:
You *can optionally* use enlighten lvl 3 to gain 13k more on your tooltip.
You add lvl 3 enlighten linked with your biggest mana reserve gems and then remove the 15% mana reserve mastery and swap it to 8% extra dmg per aura/herald.
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 5, 2021, 8:56:19 PM
During leveling, I really start to struggle with phys dmg from act 7 onwards, since we do not have armor nor evasion, how do we deal with that?
"
oestergreen wrote:
Gonna post a *min/max/endgame POB here later tonight*
This POB will only be for ppl who has a lot of currency to invest (20ex+)

I'm still myself using the regular POB and my gear is still under 5ex total value (and i'm clearing end-game bosses/A8 etc) so you don't need the crazy min/max POB i'll post, but it's still huuugeee if you're a fan of investing and got pockets for it)

I love it being a minmax player *-*
"
GamiPoE wrote:

I love it being a minmax player *-*

Hf;) Posted it now!
(also edited my post above with some extra infos)
Last edited by oestergreen on Nov 5, 2021, 8:58:26 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8PNpyuTtgw
hi, just want to ask if this trick works with your build?
I just played the saboteur for one (ball lightning mine) and this is the 2nd but with trap so almost new for this build. Everything I learned about it is from your clips and Q&A section. Thank you for a wonderful build.
Life isn't what you make of it, it's already been made for you.
"
oestergreen wrote:

One more note:
You *can optionally* use enlighten lvl 3 to gain 13k more on your tooltip.
You add lvl 3 enlighten linked with your biggest mana reserve gems and then remove the 15% mana reserve mastery and swap it to 8% extra dmg per aura/herald.

Then we drop golem for this yup?
BzyxXx

SURSUM CORDA 4 LIFE
Hi OP / others thx for continous answer and nice guide - I have a question and I am little bit lost why you use "quality defence modifierse" on Amulet ? I did add now 4% but it does not do anything or do I miss something ?
"
tspcz wrote:
Hi OP / others thx for continous answer and nice guide - I have a question and I am little bit lost why you use "quality defence modifierse" on Amulet ? I did add now 4% but it does not do anything or do I miss something ?

The Quality (defense modifiers) on the Presence of Chayula increases the fourth stat 20% of Maximum Life converted to Energy Shield to 24%.

You can use either of the following catalysts to achieve this:
Tempering Catalyst
Fertile Catalyst
Last edited by ShermanDiablo on Nov 6, 2021, 7:45:36 AM
thank you ShermanDiablo all clear now :-)

so that is the reason (or i misslooked) why i have no seen chagne as 4% was not enough to increase conversion from 20 > 21 - I did add another 1% and it finally changed the conversion from 20>21
Is the new pob more squishy than the regular one? ehp looks quite the same to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info