3.8.1e Patch Notes

"
J4zzyJ wrote:
What is wrong with you people? The new sound was meh at best and the original sound was (and is) hands down the best sound in all of gaming history.

Personally I don't really have an issue with the sound - I actually preferred the old sound to the new one. But I absolutely don't like why it was brought back - due to community whining. GGG made it plenty clear the sound was removed for performance reasons (something this community complains about endlessly) and yet people still made a massive fuss over their favorite sound effect just cos they couldn't do without one of their toys despite good reason for it needing to go. What right do such people have to complain about performance at all then, when they've made it clear they prize a single sound effect over that and can't even adapt to such small changes for it? This is a textbook case of people wanting to have their cake and eat it too and of an indulgent parent giving in to that screaming child in the supermarket. I liked the old sound a lot, but I would absolutely choose even marginal performance improvements over it. And I have no issues having to adapt to change for the greater good. Apparently that isn't a widely recognized virtue.

P.S.: inb4 someone tries to argue that it's up to GGG to deliver the exact same sound effect minus any performance cost with absolutely no actual sound engineering solution to offer on how to do that (as if GGG wouldn't have tried to do that themselves first before removing a beloved sound effect), cos of course every layman thinks engineering is basically magic that can grant any and all wishes.
"
Chris wrote:
Client Memory Usage
We have noticed unusually high memory usage, likely due to loading too many game assets. We believe this may be causing performance issues and we are investigating.

This is still MIA what have you done to fix this? any update on this?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Wow a buff to the tier of dropped blighted maps that would be so great if they dropped in the fist place i think i didnt get a single map drop in 2 weeks
"
Meleover wrote:
Still no fixes for tower placement spots that can't be build or portals spawning like an inch from the pump?
Guess that ain't going to happen any time soon...

Yes, same as still no post regarding performance improvements. And still no fix to high memory usage which GGG has highlighted out themselves. I guess it's time to give up...
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
This league is really boring since there is no currency,no blighted map drops and the blight mechanic is more work than the reward you get!Oil drops are also way to low! So many lags and crashes/disconnects too. Please fix this league!

Yep, that's why I'm not playing and I don't think that at this stage it's gonna change much.

"
Xystre wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Client Memory Usage
We have noticed unusually high memory usage, likely due to loading too many game assets. We believe this may be causing performance issues and we are investigating.

This is still MIA what have you done to fix this? any update on this?

Ofc not, I don't know should we even expect this anymore. 3 weeks or so have passed, still no info or fix.

"
dachoppa wrote:
so the shatter sound suddenly doesn't cause performance issues anymore? this whole thing is so laughable.

Ha ha, good point :D But maybe "miraculously" it doesn't.

"
bernhard85 wrote:
any chance we could get it to where when starting the game we could spawn in our hideout instead of some town.. it is our home after all and nobody wakes up in the street rather than home... hahaha thnx!!! <3

My oh my, this was asked so many times. Unfortunately, it seems that it will never be done. Because MTX's which GGG has to shove up our throats. God forbid you don't see a pixel disco when you enter the game.

"
Coolmer wrote:
This is one of the worst league ever, no content, blighted map drop like exalts even rare than it.

oh really? you can have my bligthed map drop rate if i get your exalt drop rate
!
i think i have like 20 of them and i keep getting more. i had some exalt drops at the beginning of league but it dried up completely
The reason my girlfriend doesn't want to play summoner is that there are no cute minions. All zombies are either mummies with flies or corpses with open wounds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info