[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi respec'd to this build from an arc build. But having problems clearing yellow and red maps. Am I missing something or what I should look towards for an upgrade
Thank you so much for taking the time to create this build. I have severe hand tremors so I have to play a build with one button. I can usually push one button (Vortex) or at most two buttons (Bane curses) on the keyboard plus use the mouse. I have been able to beat some Tier 16s and got to level 90 this league. What an accomplishment! When I got diagnosed with these tremors, I was afraid I would never be able to play video games again. If I can play this build then I assure you that it really is for EVERYONE!
Thank you for sharing this. I have been able to level to 98 with relative ease, and kill bosses I have never been able to kill before using it.

Once I achieved about 75% Phys mitigation with a baseline of 8000 es (though eventually I would hit 10k) i was quite tanky.

I did not convert to low life mode, as I found I was able to successfully clear things without doing so. The combination of doing damage while moving, and being able to effectively cast around corners made this ideal for heists...

This build allowed me to unlock things and experience POE in a way I have never been able to do before.

Much respect and appreciation.
i see some vortex occultists go for

1. despair. why? we do cold dmg not chaos right?
2. tempest shield. is it just for the shock immune?
3. profane bloom. where do we apply our curse? is it with frostbite on hit on gloves/rings etc?

also, my own question:

4. is cruelty good? i see many using it
Last edited by 5ecured on Oct 27, 2022, 2:12:49 AM
Hi everyone!

Loving this build so far! almost lv60! having a blast playing a dot mage for the first time!

If anyone could help i have a question!

> > For the "TRADE STARTER ENDGAME" Weapon (Iron Sceptre), i'm not finding this unic on Kalandra - trade, is there another unic to start mapping? tyty glhf!
I'm confused as to why Chaos Inoculation is used when we are using Arrogance for Determination and Defiance banner? How is this supposed to work?

Nevermind I figured it out lol

Thanks~
Last edited by clisen33 on Nov 2, 2022, 8:44:57 PM
Welp, looking pretty good for infinite Delve bois
I plan on using this for endless delve.

I just wanted to thank you for the outstanding work youve put into this guide and the pob. The thoroughness is appreciated.
Is it still possible for Defiance Banner and Determination to be used with Arrogance? Best result I can get without adding life reservation efficiency on a gear piece is 100% life reserved (which is impossible).
Curse manifesto up to ascendancy changes : :)
Curse manifesto after ascendancy changes : -_-
Last edited by Metropaul on Nov 28, 2022, 10:12:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info