[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Abbosss wrote:
Is there any way for this build to counter reflect damage? I slightly remember there being an modifier on rings 1 or 2 leagues ago with reduced reflect ele damage taken you could use with a pantheon to get full reflect immunity. I can't seem to find anything with that modifier anymore.

Would really be unfortunate because I was having a lot of fun with this build and was really hoping to push into endgame but it does not seem like it's The Feared viable i guess?

Is it the Kikazaru? And it’s definitely the Feared viable with investment.
Not sure, i thought it was an affix you could roll on a rare ring but i could totally be mistaken. I dont mind a little investment, I've got about 20 divines left from selling the gear on my EA, and i've already picked up a decent watchers eye and aegis so i'm fully invested at this point lmao

I've just been avoiding reflect ele mods on maps so far but if theres a counter i'd love you long time. Build is super fun
Last edited by Abbosss on Sep 17, 2022, 1:42:02 PM
Struggling with mana, both to turn on all the auras and also with mana recovery? I have the mark on hit-assassins mark-whirling blades, but can't get it to activate. does the mark on hit have to be BETWEEN the other 2? or can it be anywhere in the chain
"
Abbosss wrote:
Not sure, i thought it was an affix you could roll on a rare ring but i could totally be mistaken. I dont mind a little investment, I've got about 20 divines left from selling the gear on my EA, and i've already picked up a decent watchers eye and aegis so i'm fully invested at this point lmao

I've just been avoiding reflect ele mods on maps so far but if theres a counter i'd love you long time. Build is super fun

I get what you mean, there’s a prefix from hunter influence as well as shaper influenced. There’s even essence you can use on ring to get that prefix.
Hey guys,

So currently I am playing this build on Standard, casually, and having a lot of fun and incrementally progressing towards finishing atlas and improving gear. However, on tier 13-16 maps the build feels really weak from a defense perspective even though I have 6k ES and 20k armour.

Does anyone have a good list of mod lists that this build can't run well like a poe.re regexp list and also any tips on making it more defensive?
"
justmeee wrote:
Hey guys,

So currently I am playing this build on Standard, casually, and having a lot of fun and incrementally progressing towards finishing atlas and improving gear. However, on tier 13-16 maps the build feels really weak from a defense perspective even though I have 6k ES and 20k armour.

Does anyone have a good list of mod lists that this build can't run well like a poe.re regexp list and also any tips on making it more defensive?

Which variant are you running now? If not CI, make sure you have good Chaos res. I generally shoot for 50K armor (with flask), it’s doable with Crown of the inward eyes and Aegis Aurora. If you’re using prism guardian then I’ll run grace with “disorienting display” in large cluster. The rare mobs are more deadly this league and lots of degen/DOT dmg so it’s a good idea to get more ES regen.
Last edited by hadc on Sep 23, 2022, 12:13:09 AM
Hey great build! I might have missed it but is there a guide on what skills to put on what keys (especially the left mouse button). ty!
Is every Encounter possible with this build? Like Deli, Legion, Harvest and the others?
so if i get it right...on Trade:

at lvl 80 we ignore Lvl 80 Trade skills (Use SSD SKills) and we are using the SSF skills but at lvl 90 we are going back to Lvl 90 Trade or still going for Lvl 90 SSD and complete ignore trade skills?
I want to play cold dots and found your guide. It looks quite well made and promising, but the ssf endgame version only shows 40,000 dps, which seems very low even for ssf. Is the damage higher because pob doesn't show it correctly or does it struggle on red maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info