[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Got Fenumus' Spinnerets in SSF. Is it worth using for the ES gain and Aspect of the Spider buff?
"
GsengteSau wrote:
"
Defiants wrote:

I'm surprised that this Belt doesn't increase my Energy Shield by very much at all compared to my

I go from 8169 to 8306, just throwing it out there for people wanting to upgrade to one-- you need a really really good quality Crystal Belt for it to be worthwhile. I spent a few Exalts on that belt and it wasn't much of an upgrade. Just wanting to share my story lol.

Do you use PoB? I always calculate my stats with the new item when I plan to make a bigger investment.

I never bother adding items to my POB. I probably should though. I just figured that a nice belt like that would be a significant buff from a corrupted Bated Breath. Wanted to point it out because Bated is seriously powerful for how easily accessible it is.
"
cpennington wrote:
I'm kinda confused on a pretty crucial part of the build.

"Because of these factors, an opportunity arose. We now take Storm Brand out of the wand and link it with Hextouch and 2 curses. Frostbite is mandatory, but the second curse can be Temporal Chains for defense or Elemental Weakness for damage."

But then the gem setup says this for the CI version of the build...

"Wand Gems - Get "Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill" automate EE and cursing.

Orb of Storms - Frost Bomb - Storm Brand"

I don't see Hextouch or anything anywhere for this part of the build. Is CI just not self casting Storm Brand with the curses? I also see in the guide it says to start using a 4L with 2 curses after you do uber lab, but none of those seem to fit the CI listings as well. Any help is appreciated.

The Guide is a bit mixed up through 3.14 changes. It lacks of consisty in the changes. Afaik u should put storm brand in a 4-link with hextouch and 2 curses and the wand with tempest shield for EEm-uptime and Frost Bomb and Orb of storm with it. So did I during CI and it worked. For low life there are 4 variants now in the guide...
Last edited by ogli on May 11, 2021, 9:41:05 AM
"
Defiants wrote:
"
GsengteSau wrote:
"
Defiants wrote:

I'm surprised that this Belt doesn't increase my Energy Shield by very much at all compared to my

I go from 8169 to 8306, just throwing it out there for people wanting to upgrade to one-- you need a really really good quality Crystal Belt for it to be worthwhile. I spent a few Exalts on that belt and it wasn't much of an upgrade. Just wanting to share my story lol.

Do you use PoB? I always calculate my stats with the new item when I plan to make a bigger investment.

I never bother adding items to my POB. I probably should though. I just figured that a nice belt like that would be a significant buff from a corrupted Bated Breath. Wanted to point it out because Bated is seriously powerful for how easily accessible it is.

Even better is a (defence) 20 quality bated breath imo
"
Defiants wrote:

Two reasons why your not getting a lot of ES from your belt.

1. Your body armor is only 400ES, so the shaper mod is not giving you that much ES.
2. The ES% from a crusader belt is overall much better than the Shaper mod.

This belt gives me over 1.3k ES
Last edited by donbrawler on May 11, 2021, 6:31:29 PM
"
ogli wrote:
"
cpennington wrote:

"Because of these factors, an opportunity arose. We now take Storm Brand out of the wand and link it with Hextouch and 2 curses. Frostbite is mandatory, but the second curse can be Temporal Chains for defense or Elemental Weakness for damage."

"Wand Gems - Get "Trigger a Socketed Spell When You Use a Skill" automate EE and cursing.

I don't see Hextouch or anything anywhere for this part of the build. Is CI just not self casting Storm Brand with the curses? I also see in the guide it says to start using a 4L with 2 curses after you do uber lab, but none of those seem to fit the CI listings as well. Any help is appreciated.

The Guide is a bit mixed up through 3.14 changes. It lacks of consisty in the changes. Afaik u should put storm brand in a 4-link with hextouch and 2 curses and the wand with tempest shield for EEm-uptime and Frost Bomb and Orb of storm with it. So did I during CI and it worked. For low life there are 4 variants now in the guide...

Hmm. But what 4L could I replace? Can't be Flame Dash, Cold Snap or discipline, etc.
"
cpennington wrote:
"
ogli wrote:
"
cpennington wrote:

Hmm. But what 4L could I replace? Can't be Flame Dash, Cold Snap or discipline, etc.

FlameDash-Arcane SUrge || Discipline clarity is ONE 4L (2l + 2 Auras). It# is all in the guide... (or in Pastebin?)
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
Defiants wrote:

Two reasons why your not getting a lot of ES from your belt.

1. Your body armor is only 400ES, so the shaper mod is not giving you that much ES.
2. The ES% from a crusader belt is overall much better than the Shaper mod.

This belt gives me over 1.3k ES

That's a beast of a belt, almost 200 plain ES on it. This is actually the first time I've seen one with those rolls on it. If I knew I could get those stats I would have aimed for them hah. Although god only knows how much that belt costs. And yeah I didn't buy an incredibly expensive Body Armor, I think I crafted that one myself actually-- planning on trying to convert to the low life version so I just wanted something "decent" until I got a 6L Shav. Thanks for that explanation.

Also I know this is 100% my fault but be careful out there guys, I got scammed when buying a 6L Shavs. I was tired and it's my fault, etc etc etc-- but yeah just be mindful during trades lmao.

Oh and I think I really do need a staunching flask at all times. I'm pretty sure most of my latest deaths are from regular bleeds. I have a jewel to stop corrupted blood but I'm pretty sure regular bleeds are still eating me up. Wish there was a combat log in this game so I know exactly what kills me lol. I've noticed it's a DOT that slows its damage if I stop moving, which I'm fairly sure is a bleed. I'm worried about trying to go low life if I'm already struggling to avoid damage lol. I'm able to clear Tier16 ultimatums about 70% of the time though I guess.

I'm thankful for this thread though, it's nice to be able to get advice and see what's working for everyone.
"
Defiants wrote:

That's a beast of a belt, almost 200 plain ES on it. This is actually the first time I've seen one with those rolls on it. If I knew I could get those stats I would have aimed for them hah. Although god only knows how much that belt costs.

The base for the belt cost 1.5ex, only 200 chaos in fossils, and 2ex for meta mod to guaranteed ES recovery. It cost me less then 5ex to craft and maybe 7-8ex if you get unlucky with fossils. The belt would cost 20-30ex if you bought it from a crafter on trade.

I pinned the steps to craft this belt in Shaks discord.

FlameDash-Arcane SUrge || Discipline clarity is ONE 4L (2l + 2 Auras). It# is all in the guide... (or in Pastebin?)

Oh yeah, I know those are separate 4L. What I'm saying is, I can't see where I would be able to put storm brand and 2 curses because the 4L are for 1)Flame Dash, 2)Auras, and 3) Cold Snap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info