[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
Lordnasse wrote:
Question:

I have prism guardian shield, but i still cant use the 3 auras that are put in the shield in the guide. I can only use 2.

What am i missing?

(i play low life and have all gear)
You need some reduced mana reserved nodes.

Sovereignty (below Zealot's Oath) path has 14% reduced, which should get the auras from 50% to 31%. (So 93% life reserved for all 3) Leadership and the one by CI have value as well, increased non-curse aura effect is strong with 3 dps auras, discipline, and vitality.

Great build still, started late and little time to play sadly.
Running heist is the most effective way to level up. Even if I couldnt kill A8 sirus yet, Using HH with this build is very funny. With HH i have more than 9k ES.
Hello everyone.

Can this build deal with 100% delirium?
"
goncharov92 wrote:
Hello everyone.

Can this build deal with 100% delirium?

With HH and two defensive curses maybe.
I did multiple 100% delirium T15/T16 maps without HH, it's very much possible, just be careful delir. bosses that can almost 1 shot you.
Another unsuccesful fight with A8 Sirus has been done! This time I applied three curses including two defensive ones, but nothing has been changed!

During phase 3, I am almost desperate. I couldnt do anything against rotating beams. Beams reduce my speed, which causes one shot die at the end. Even 10 k ES didnt solve my lack of ability.

I think I will stop playing this game because of such mechanics. Maybe console is not suitable for this game.
"
Another unsuccesful fight with A8 Sirus has been done! This time I applied three curses including two defensive ones, but nothing has been changed!

During phase 3, I am almost desperate. I couldnt do anything against rotating beams. Beams reduce my speed, which causes one shot die at the end. Even 10 k ES didnt solve my lack of ability.

I think I will stop playing this game because of such mechanics. Maybe console is not suitable for this game.

Or just learn the mechanics
Hello folks

First time playing Shaks Vortex, first time posting in here.

I seem to have all the gear for level 60 and up ready to go
Shav's (I need to 5 link or 6 link)
Prism Guard
Sin Trek
Presence of Chayula
Rime Gaze

Intuitive Leap and Energy from Within

My question is do I equip these items when I can or wait till the passive tree is more filled out from better use out of these items.
Just make sure to flame dash through the beams and stay close to the Sirus. It's actually an easy fight when you practice this and know the mechanics.
"
ArcadeCanuck wrote:
Hello folks

First time playing Shaks Vortex, first time posting in here.

I seem to have all the gear for level 60 and up ready to go
Shav's (I need to 5 link or 6 link)
Prism Guard
Sin Trek
Presence of Chayula
Rime Gaze

Intuitive Leap and Energy from Within

My question is do I equip these items when I can or wait till the passive tree is more filled out from better use out of these items.

The main thing is to have enough reduced mana reservation on the 2 aura wheels to equip Hatred, Malevolence and Zealotry in your prism guardian. From here you look good to go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info