[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Nice build! Thank you.
"
Valkirth wrote:
so i have a question,does harvest respect mods,for example will prefixes/suffixes can not be changed prevent harvest from removing pre/suffixes.(ask as i've seen many give conflicting responses)

Yes, the only case I know where harvest doesn't respect metamods is when doing add/remove influence with cannot roll attack or caster mods crafts. At least that's what Craft of Exile states
"
omglapizza wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:
so i have a question,does harvest respect mods,for example will prefixes/suffixes can not be changed prevent harvest from removing pre/suffixes.(ask as i've seen many give conflicting responses)

Yes, the only case I know where harvest doesn't respect metamods is when doing add/remove influence with cannot roll attack or caster mods crafts. At least that's what Craft of Exile states
thank you :),wanted to make sure first before spending ex adding that too an item,will also be aware of that with influence mods.
I just transitioned from CI to Low Life for the first time (this is my second league, so the guide has been incredibly helpful to learn the game along with).

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you to Shak for the build, guide and the Discord. Also, thanks to Futile and Don from the Discord helping me out from time to time and being awesome community members. I am pretty shy so I am lurking most of the time, but its a very welcoming and helpful Discord!

Planning on continuing with this build, I still have so much left to do! <3
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
omglapizza wrote:
"
Valkirth wrote:

thank you :),wanted to make sure first before spending ex adding that too an item,will also be aware of that with influence mods.

It's a bit more complex than that.

Basically, when you do a remove, it is safe and it will take into account your metamods (prefix/suffix cannot be changed)

When you do a remove/add or an Augment as well (prefix/suffix cannot be changed, cannot roll attack/caster mods...) BUT if you craft "prefixes cannot be changed" and have an open prefix left, it cannot remove an existing prefix but it can add a new one. That's one of the most common mistake. Same is true when you do reforge keep prefix/suffix with harvest.

When you do remove non/add, it will follow the metamods but it can also remove the metamod itself.
for instance, if you have an item like:
- Prefix 1 (attack, fire)
- Prefix 2 (defence)
- Prefix 3 (defence)
- Suffix 1 (cold)
- Suffix 2 (fire)
- Prefix cannot be changed (crafted mod)

and you do "remove non chaos add chaos" to get rid of the cold or fire mod and get chaos resist for instance, your prefixes are safe because of the crafted mod, but the remove non-chaos can hit the crafted mod... so you would end up with Suffix 1 (cold), Suffix 2 (fire), Suffix 3 (chaos)

For advanced crafting methods, you can do "can have 3 crafted modifiers", craft two more with the bench and then get a chance to remove the "can have 3 crafted modifiers" to get an open suffix
I tested the chainbreaker thing that everyone is raving about.

With an Akoya Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel, divergent berserk linked to a lv4 enhance brings:
- 44% more spell damage
- 16% less damage taken
- 27% more more movement speed.

Bereserk is sustained by your mana regen. So I plugged in a lv 20 clarity and tweaked my treeto get a bit more mana regen.

first conclusion after one single map:
- It doesn't last long, but it can be nice boost for bosses and tight situation. but I'm not sure investing "a bit" into mana regen is worth it. It's a bit all or nothing. In any case, rage consumption is exponential.
- Chainbreaker "loses 5 rage when you hit an enemy, no more than once every 0.3 seconds" hurts bad with storm brand going crazy. So it's best without EE.
- more tests are needed, but my feeling is that it's *absolutly* worth the 2 gem slots and some 4-5 nodes on the tree. I'm pretty sure that investing in mana regen and non-hitting for it is not worth it thou, as the time it remains online would not change much anyway. Going crazy with some life -> mana jewel and tweaking the tree heavily is yet to be investigated.

I will totally ask my aurastacker/intstacker friends the best way to use this properly, as they attack with their wand anyway (and so consume rage like there is no tomorrow).

This looks extremely promising until next league where chainbreaker will be nerfed into oblivion.
Last edited by roselan on Feb 24, 2021, 8:54:46 AM
Guys anyway i can fix this amulet?

I skipped harvest league so its still bit unclear.
I read some of your guides,but still...

thx.

Remove non influence Add influence and hope for getting a removable prefix or a suffix. Maybe you need to do it twice if you hit cast speed the first time.
Or do a remove caster first to get rid of cast speed and then rem non/add influence for mana
Any advice on the best way to go about crafting or obtaining a good wand at this stage of the league? Or is it better to go scepter? Really good wands are wildly expensive at the moment.

I did come across this fractured base that I'm slowly working on finding harvests to tweak. >.> Not sure if it's worth my time.

Last edited by feralferret on Feb 24, 2021, 11:09:24 AM
"
feralferret wrote:
Any advice on the best way to go about crafting or obtaining a good wand at this stage of the league? Or is it better to go scepter? Really good wands are wildly expensive at the moment.

I did come across this fractured base that I'm slowly working on finding harvests to tweak. >.> Not sure if it's worth my time.

Spam Deafening Essence of Woe to try to get spell% + cold multi (or +1 int skills). Int skills will be really hard to land, but cold multi isn't super impossible either.

If you end up with an empty prefix could also bench craft the cold multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info