[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
dcc914 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my build and gear and let me know where I can improve I keep getting 1 shot and I dont know why. Kinda lost on what I should work on getting next.

It would probably be a bit more informative if we had a PoB, What's your ES currently? I don't see any glaring issues other than your ES might be a bit low, Low Life seems to lose a major chunk of their ES because of having to use Shavs/Prism, therefore the need to make up for it with other gear.

I would focus more on finding gloves and a wand with cold dot multi since you rely on presence of chayula and can't get it on ammy. Every time I increase my dot multi it's extremely noticeable especially on longer boss fights. Especially the wand, 30+ cold dot multi and some (~100%) spell/cold damage will drastically improve your dps over the +1 to cold skill gems. You can even get all 3 mods if you're rich or lucky enough. Might look into dumping mark of the shaper for some rare rings with flat es and cold damage as well.

I haven't run low life since like abyss league so I'm not super familiar with what good numbers would be for a shav's build. What are you dying to? With Elusive/Cinderswallow I almost feel invincivle with my CI version, 8.5k ES without discipline aura active (i swap discipline in for blasphemy and throw frostbite into my trigger wand for boss fights, and self cast frost bomb)

Everything should either be dead/frozen before it has a chance to kill you in mapping, and you should have enough ES/Recharge to get you through most boss mechanics. So far 10 boss, A8 Sirus and Uber Elder has been rather easy for me, haven't had a chance to try any of the other maven encounters or maven herself.
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Jan 28, 2021, 3:03:23 PM
https://pastebin.com/TXTTDRCV is the pastebin I dont know but sometimes it just feels like MY es recharge isnt working or takes alot longer then 1s or ill just get poped even tho i got everything running
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
This build is insanely tanky but porcupine spikes are fucking scary...
Any tip for this?

I tend to drop vortexes and bait them in, or use cold snap from a distance.

Best way is to Grab Pantheon "Soul of Lunaris" and fully upgrade it.

A fully upgrade Lunaris Pantheon gives 10% chance to avoid projectiles and 100% chance to avoid chained projectiles which is what kills you most of the time.
"
dcc914 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/TXTTDRCV is the pastebin I dont know but sometimes it just feels like MY es recharge isnt working or takes alot longer then 1s or ill just get poped even tho i got everything running

Make sure you're using Vaal Discipline as a "oh shit" button. I don't see anything glaring but like i said I am also running the CI version, and havent run Low-Life in ages.

I'll wait and see what the other low-lifers think. the only difference I can think of why my build feels so tanky and yours doesnt is i have 9k ES and Vile Bastion...
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Jan 28, 2021, 3:59:11 PM
Hey guys,

Really enjoying the build so far, thanks!

Just a small question since I'm close to using the clusters, is the Conservation of Energy notable a good pick? I had it drop on the small ES cluster and don't want to reroll since it looks great for survivability.

Let me know, cheers.
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Hey guys,

Just a small question since I'm close to using the clusters, is the Conservation of Energy notable a good pick? I had it drop on the small ES cluster and don't want to reroll since it looks great for survivability.

Let me know, cheers.

Your ES leech is capped even without this passive. So, the only useful thing from this one is ES increase.
I found fun and fast way to clear conquers super fast while delving for lvls.

Run only Lex Proxima Glacier and Park Maps. Put 4 sockets in Lex Proxima and the rest of them 3 so you get more Lex Proxima maps. Grab the all the harvest passives and the delve passive called "packed with Energy" You get 45% movement and you can just rush bosses and look for harvest nodes. Then delve sideways at depth 250 once your full :)

I am getting about 5-6 Sirus kills doing this. Make sure you also grab 9th tree passive called "Thaumaturgical Awakening" higher chance for Awakened gems.
"
SirCalmness wrote:
Hey guys,

Let me know, cheers.

ES leech doesn't work on with Cold Dot and is completely useless for this build. Use the Passive "Energy From Naught" instead.
I Feel very squishy what can i do to be more tankier? this is my gear
When getting cluster jewels is brush with death a higher priority than vile rejuv for medium cluster jewels? or should i focus on stuff like deep chill and exposure therapy
Last edited by dcc914 on Jan 28, 2021, 5:45:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info