[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
hoelzo wrote:
I Feel very squishy what can i do to be more tankier? this is my gear

Take Enfeeble instead of Temp Chains. It is much better for your survivalability. I can't understand why Temp Chains even used in this build. Also there is an option for you to take a jewel socket close to EE and put a defensive jewel there.
Last edited by Its_OP on Jan 28, 2021, 5:48:37 PM
"
"
hoelzo wrote:
I Feel very squishy what can i do to be more tankier? this is my gear

Take Enfeeble instead of Temp Chains. It is much better for your survivalability. I can't understand why Temp Chains even used in this build. Also there is an option for you to take a jewel socket close to EE and put a defensive jewel there.

You don't need enfeeble or temp chains. Use DPS Curses always!!

Things that make LL more Tanky

1. If you can get to 8-8.5k ES without Chayulas get rid of it and get a good rare amulet you already have stun immunity from Vile Bastion.

2. Get rid of block nodes these are only useful for CI with a ES on Block Shield.

3. Use extra points to grab extra Clusters and use Energy with Naught if needed to get ES up to 8k.

4. Grab all Jewel Sockets and get implicit with Increased ES recharge Rate.

5. Switch to Thread of Hope instead of Intuitive Leap it saves points.

5. Use Aura Cluster with notable Self-Control to fit in Vitality and grab Zealot's Oath on the tree.

6. Checkout Roselan's character https://pastebin.com/Tf42L7wc . He has pretty tanky version using aura clusters to stack the aura affect to scale defense auras (Flesh and Stone , Dread Banner for reduced Accuracy on the monsters)

Summary
1. You want high ES as possible 10k is the goal.
2. High ES regen with Vitality and Zealot's
3. Stack as much "Increased ES Recharge Rate" as you can on Jewel implicit using harvest crafts.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 28, 2021, 6:47:50 PM
Hey guys, made some changes to my character and i'm with 7k ES with a good regen, and 1M dps. I'm still rocking a 5L shavronne's because i didn't have money to get it, so i got some minor upgrades (Clusters, belt, flask). I just dropped a Cortex map that i can sell for 2.8 Ex, but i was thinking about trying my luck doing it lookin for a bottled faith. Do you guys think i could do it? I'm not sure with that DPS.

POB: https://pastebin.com/cg0Lj38b
Got this wich mods u reccomend me to craft on this? have 1 prefix open and 2 sufixxes open
Last edited by hoelzo on Jan 28, 2021, 7:17:20 PM
I agree that block is useful for ES on block, but isn't it also for just avoiding some damage? Like I have dropped some out of the way block nodes, but i wonder if Rumi's still beneficial for just that extra chance to avoid dmg.
Any flask setup for Sirus? Runing CI with 8k ES and 1M dps.

I think urn is not that useful against bosses.

Just finish A5 Sirus with 2 flask which remove bleeding.

Still die to beam once haha. (drop to zero es about 1.5S I think)
Last edited by frank161616 on Jan 28, 2021, 7:22:29 PM
"
hoelzo wrote:
Got this wich mods u reccomend me to craft on this? have 1 prefix open and 2 sufixxes open

You can only craft 2 mods, the 'can have 3 crafted mods' counts as a crafted mod itself. You have to get trigger a socketed spell as its too big a boost. The other craft, since you already have cold dot, will depend on what you have in craft bench.

Use POB to calculate the best from what you have available - increased spell damage, increased cold damage or increased damage over time. If you have a high spell damage unlocked in craft bench its most likely to be that.

(copy your current wand, paste to POB then click edit, and add a line in of the mod you can craft - written exactly as it is. This then shows the dps boost)

I am just a newbie to vortex and here are some of my qusions:

1.Is malediction with presence of chayula worse than Vile Bastion with whispers of doom?
2. Is rime gaze necessary?

I am running on LL. Thank you!
Since Harvest, I will only fight Sirus with a "Corrupted Blood" jewel. It makes the fight trivial as all you have to worry about is dodging degen and the death beam. I just run the normal flasks. Get yourself any cheap jewel with "Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you" and throw it in before sirus. A couple things i think most people miss about bossing with ES builds is Vaal Discipline for regen on demand, and "Recover Mana/ES when Focussed" chest enchant, as long as you arent dumping 1ex on int/qual chest enchants, and can afford to swap out stats, this gives you 2 "oh shit" buttons we can essentially use as a 'health flask'.

"
frank161616 wrote:
Any flask setup for Sirus? Runing CI with 8k ES and 1M dps.

I think urn is not that useful against bosses.

Just finish A5 Sirus with 2 flask which remove bleeding.

Still die to beam once haha. (drop to zero es about 1.5S I think)

1. I personally think Vile Bastion is one of the best occultist nodes and what makes CI "Feel Good". I don't run Low Life, but if i did and used presence, i would miss this node. Frostbite is good enough for damage and profane bloom, you don't 'NEED' 2 curses, some people just prefer it, not me. If you absolutely need 2 curses, I suggest Vile Bastion and Whispers of Doom since you can free up that ammy slot for more cold multi and needed ES/Resists.

2. It's actually a disgusting amount of damage for no investment. It's not necessary, it's just inarguably one of the best helmets for this build. The amount of currency you would waste trying to get anything better can be better spent elsewhere.

"
ToumaSetuna wrote:

I am just a newbie to vortex and here are some of my qusions:

1.Is malediction with presence of chayula worse than Vile Bastion with whispers of doom?
2. Is rime gaze necessary?

I am running on LL. Thank you!
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Jan 28, 2021, 10:03:42 PM
Hey all,

I'm sure this has been answered before, so pardon me for being lazy and searching for the answer.

BUT, what is the way to go when going for the endgame wand, +1 spells, +1 cold spells, +x dot multiplier?

cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info