[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

yeah, thats only wand damage, it doesn't apply to spells, it's just a dead roll. I've been keeping my eyes out for a decent +spells, damage and dot multi wand for a few days, but they are either too expensive or dont have a open suffix for trigger, or don't offer a big enough dps increase.

"
Arkannn wrote:
"
ThePimpShrimp wrote:

You should not have add cold dmg on your wand I believe.

I think cold damage is a dead stat for the build but it won't affect EE. What you absolutely don't want is cold damage to spells.
Last edited by EnrageDlol on Jan 28, 2021, 4:01:33 AM
"
EnrageDlol wrote:
Is it just me or does having Frostbite in a trigger wand feel way worse than running Blasphemy? I just got so accustomed to every pack blowing up with profane bloom, It was sorely missed when I swapped blasphemy with discipline.

I'm currently using a "End Game CI" setup of this build and dumped the 900 extra ES to put frostbite back on blasphemy, i threw Vaal Discipline on with my CWDT/IC setup for the increased duration. Still sitting around ~8K ES and since im softcore it feels ok. shaper/minotaur slams dont quite 1 shot me but put me pretty low. Also focused a little more on damage taking the DOT nodes from the Growth and Decay wheel and keeping elusive for that sweet MS/delving.

Currently level 95 and crushing most content. A7 sirus down (still need watchstones), shaper/elder down, next up is Uber elder and then maven. I assume my biggest upgrades would probably be my shield and my weapon, any advice on my gear/tree would be appreciated, I'm still relatively new to caster/vortex builds so I know I'm probably overlooking something.

Don't forget about your belt. Investing <10ex you can get yourselve an amazing Crusader-Shapers one with resistances/attributes and boost your ES to sky.
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Chimera absolutely wrecked me :(. He kept flicker strike attacking me, i couldn't keep distance to regen & kill him.

In this fight you should turn your VD only while he is hiding in clouds.
"
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Chimera absolutely wrecked me :(. He kept flicker strike attacking me, i couldn't keep distance to regen & kill him.

In this fight you should turn your VD only while he is hiding in clouds.

sometimes, he wrecks you. I guess it's increased area of effect, the bane of us against most bosses.

I had that happen to me too. Every one of his attack hit me across the arena and got me one shot through my 8k ES. And not during clouds phase. I was like wtf as I did beat him 3 or 4 times pretty easily before that even when unlucky in my cloud pathing.

And don't get me started on chicken or aul on inc aoe... XD
Does Cinderswallow urn a must go flask for CI ?

Does it help a lot for survivability?
"
Ma23ck wrote:
Does Cinderswallow urn a must go flask for CI ?

Does it help a lot for survivability?

It makes you invulnerable in packs.
Is there suggestions for the passive skill trees for LL? I am hardstuck at what to add right now. I am now sitting at lv86 but idk how to improve the damage. I know the wand ,gloves and shoes are rubbish right now.This is my pob:https://pastebin.com/5F3310fV
Does Chilling Presence on a cluster benefit us at all?

is this jewel worth going for? i feel like i have to little skill points for the build there are so many good options already in the tree,.
This build is insanely tanky but porcupine spikes are fucking scary...
Any tip for this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info