[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I managed to get Sirus to almost within culling range but the storms fucked me. Definitely need to bring blink arrow and at least 2 life flasks. Sirus hits like a wet noodle, the only danger really is the storms and the maze.

I would recommend waiting to tackle sirus until they tone down the storms a bit.

Now a question... does phyiscal damage as extra cold work well with this build? I have 10% on my amulet and hard to tell how well it works.

And.. with the new tailwind boots, is it worth trying to get a pair and switching to fast and deadly?
Hey can some1 look at my profile like where did i go wrong? i changed items here and there to have more res and life but also got some damage, but still i dont feel confident killinmg T15-16 bosses, like where i am missing damage?

Thanks
Could anyone be kind and have a look at my char, and see what next item should be working towards?

Im split between a Hyrri's Ire and a better quiver.

I keep dying to metamorphs in tier10+ maps, which is rather demoralising..
Can someone please look at my char and tell me which upgrade is the most important and that i should go with next?
have around 10ex currently to spend.
Same question: Almost finished act, bought 6l Opus and 6l Hyrris Ire + Lion. Fall jewell.

Have 3ex, i'd buy Duying Sun\\some another unique piece, or upgrade all mi slots better (some rare-unique budget helm, quiver, belt, rings, amu, gloves, boots)?
Whats the best craft on gloves:

% increased dmg while leaching
or
% phys dmg converted to cold?
dmg while leeching isnt good, since once you're full hp, you're no longer leeching (this is really good for slayer with overleech)

converting phys to cold is only good for barrage, and not ice shot - but that's where damage is really needed anyway.
"
xenaki0001 wrote:

Now a question... does phyiscal damage as extra cold work well with this build? I have 10% on my amulet and hard to tell how well it works.

And.. with the new tailwind boots, is it worth trying to get a pair and switching to fast and deadly?

When it was 20% its good, dont think its good now.

"
Slottm wrote:
dmg while leeching isnt good, since once you're full hp, you're no longer leeching (this is really good for slayer with overleech)

converting phys to cold is only good for barrage, and not ice shot - but that's where damage is really needed anyway.

damage while leeching is quite good, because it counts leeching mana too, and we should always be leeching.
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Aquarism wrote:
"
xenaki0001 wrote:

When it was 20% its good, dont think its good now.

"
Slottm wrote:

damage while leeching is quite good, because it counts leeching mana too, and we should always be leeching.

I stand corrected! :) That sounds pretty strong then.
"
Aquarism wrote:

So choice is leeching, thx!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info