[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I'm happy to admit I'm a POE noob, and I have a dumb question but I need to learn :)

I've been leveling using Path of Building you've provided and just finished picking the King of the Hill and Master Fletcher nodes Which provide Increased DoT with Bow Skills.

What skill/gem is providing the initial DoT effect? Right now if I attack a mob there is no DoT damage taking effect after the initial attack.

Thanks for the help!
What is the blue crystals that appear when you kill a monster, is that a microtransaction or a skill?
Hi all ppls.

ATM play on GC-mines, still dont kill any endgame bosses (slowpoke gaming, yea) - nice damage, but not enough clearspeed for me (last 8 leagues play on bow\wander chara).

How this build in hight-tier maps (t14-16) and same blight maps?
In ideal item-setup this build can kill hard single targets (metamorphes on this high-tier maps, shaper, uelder, guards (high-lvl atlas awakening) and probably - Sirus 8lvl (rly in BiS-items)?

atm have like 15-20 exa budget, and idk - try it or nope (ofc, with my low budget - focuse at start on low-mid tier maps, sometimes single etc)

Thanks for answers
I've had some very good luck crafting and have some pretty decent gear. I've never really done a bow char and I started out with a different guide. I swapped to this because of the life.

Current gear:

I'm wondering if any of my gear should blatantly be changed, and what I should go after next.

Some thoughts: buy a +1 barrage helm then warriors exalt it then fossil craft for -% cold and elemental damage

Swap my boots for some crazy new craft (i havn't really looked)

Swap my gloves (not sure if the chill damage is actually doing anything tbh, especially vs metamorphs)

I could use better jewels/gems currently (no watchers and a few shit tier searching eyes, plus not a lot 21/20 gems)

not sure what flasks i want to run either, I havn't even looked at dying sun prices yet

I'm currently flat broke, but im leaning towards starting my helmet craft
"
n00bfight3r wrote:
I got an rare ring with 21% increased cold damage, which gives me more damage than a Taming with 30% elemental damage + 30% elemental damage with attack skills. Is this a tooltip error in pob or does this build scale better with cold damage stats than elemental damage ?

We scale exactly the same for those stats, must be a tooltip error

"
seablue wrote:
Hey, I tried this Build out as my 2nd since i started as a Vortex Occultist. Im LEvel 85 now and I am struggling massively against bosses and Clearing Damage in Red Maps. I've been following the most steps in this build, but rn I have no idea what to do since i'm not that experienced. My Occultist, which was way cheaper since i just bought 2 items can actually do more content than my ranger atm.

POB: https://pastebin.com/SyPwvNMf

I'd really appreciate any kind of help. Thanks :)

Bow build generally needs more investment to scale better. You also only have 3 ascendencies.

"
Tsiganisti wrote:
Can anyone help and link correct link to tradesite where to find good quiver near 1ex price (my budget atm), I know its low but best what I can now spend. Thank you :)

(cuz im bad to searching tradesites and dont know how to correct look items) :D

I am planning to do that for the gearing section, create a link for rares. I'll see if I can get it up today.

"
Sevreth72 wrote:
I'm happy to admit I'm a POE noob, and I have a dumb question but I need to learn :)

I've been leveling using Path of Building you've provided and just finished picking the King of the Hill and Master Fletcher nodes Which provide Increased DoT with Bow Skills.

What skill/gem is providing the initial DoT effect? Right now if I attack a mob there is no DoT damage taking effect after the initial attack.

Thanks for the help!

We do not scale DOT damage, we use the other stats of that cluster, which is a huge boost to our dps.
"
RXTHEBICEPS wrote:
What is the blue crystals that appear when you kill a monster, is that a microtransaction or a skill?

Sun Prism herald mtx
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
"
Agroveuin wrote:
Hi all ppls.

ATM play on GC-mines, still dont kill any endgame bosses (slowpoke gaming, yea) - nice damage, but not enough clearspeed for me (last 8 leagues play on bow\wander chara).

How this build in hight-tier maps (t14-16) and same blight maps?
In ideal item-setup this build can kill hard single targets (metamorphes on this high-tier maps, shaper, uelder, guards (high-lvl atlas awakening) and probably - Sirus 8lvl (rly in BiS-items)?

atm have like 15-20 exa budget, and idk - try it or nope (ofc, with my low budget - focuse at start on low-mid tier maps, sometimes single etc)

Thanks for answers

If you look at some replies before you, people are reporting success with this build, doing uber elder and such. I am doing fine to t13 clearing only on a 4l with tabula.

"
hipposaver wrote:

I'm wondering if any of my gear should blatantly be changed, and what I should go after next.

Your gear is fine as it is, do not use icebite in barrage without sustained 7 frenzies. you dont need 2 quicksilvers. if your resist is fine, get pandemonious
My Ice Shot Guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2660684

Standard Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2623978
hi, anyone able to clear sirus here? any tips on it for a bow character?
was trying it earlier on and got owned bad, 0 room for error with a 5.2k hp.
more or less instant death i would say for all skills.

i would say my next aim will be a watchers?.. what else should i aim for to improve my sustain? hmm

i connect to the above question: I have Sirius ready but iam to 100% sure i will fail.

Anybody got sirius down here with that build?
you ppl can kill bosses? xDDDD i have very good gear and in high tiers... bosses and metamorph are fuckin insane to kill...
"
everdream2k wrote:
i connect to the above question: I have Sirius ready but iam to 100% sure i will fail.

Anybody got sirius down here with that build?

This was my attempt yesterday: https://imgur.com/40sNbjP

-.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info