[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Can someone pls help me to get 10 k es im stuck at 6.5 and realy confused what can i improve. Im 85 lvl but i dont think 10 level gonna cut it.

Below posters gave you some good tips, but honestly levels add a ton since most of the later points are just straight ES.
"
d4nieLftw wrote:
so i switched from a old life ball lightning miner to LL in standard league because i wanted a better bossing char. i keep getting oneshotted by the smallest mobs and i dont know why? It doesnt matter if its in a high tier map or in blood aqueducts i get one shotted so much. i wanted to use this one as my bosser for standard. hope someone could take a look at my pob https://pastebin.com/stJH1uKK i know im missing a 5th flask in the pob, i have the bottled faith on my assassin BV.

Posters below gave you some good tips, but honestly the gear looks mostly solid. May end up being a playstyle issue as white mobs shouldnt be one shotting you at all.
Hey any advice for the fireball version? I know it's not as good as BL or Pyroclast, but I enjoy the fireball playstyle more. It doesn't seem like it is talked about much here.

The POB shows the setup as FB -> trap and mine dmg -> high impact mine -> swift assembly -> awakened fire pen -> awakened controlled destruction.

For mapping, would you just switch out controlled destruction for gmp?

If the single target doesn't pan out is it possible to just switch out for pyroclast on single target?

Also does the gearing need to be any different?

Thanks!
"
raidman4 wrote:
Hey any advice for the fireball version? I know it's not as good as BL or Pyroclast, but I enjoy the fireball playstyle more. It doesn't seem like it is talked about much here.

The POB shows the setup as FB -> trap and mine dmg -> high impact mine -> swift assembly -> awakened fire pen -> awakened controlled destruction.

If the single target doesn't pan out is it possible to just switch out for pyroclast on single target?

Thanks!

Yeah, single target is kinda wonky with it. It isnt horrible, but it doesnt scale really well into the end game without stacking a crap ton of flat fire.

Same tree / gear as pyro, so switching would be easy.

As far as GMP goes, you can go that route, but usually dying sun is enough.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
raidman4 wrote:

Thanks!

Yeah, single target is kinda wonky with it. It isnt horrible, but it doesnt scale really well into the end game without stacking a crap ton of flat fire.

Thanks a bunch! What pieces are the best to get flat fire on?
"
raidman4 wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
raidman4 wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks a bunch! What pieces are the best to get flat fire on?

Wand/rings.
nvm.
Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 8, 2021, 11:38:29 PM
Question on early start tree: is it wort going for acrobatics and keep it while you are life based?
Last edited by thalesfc on Mar 8, 2021, 11:38:41 PM
Just wanted to say thanks to beerleague for his guide and his help in min/maxing builds, achieved everything I wanted from this league, except from 36/40 or 40/40 challenges, but it's a matter of time
"
thalesfc wrote:
Question on early start tree: is it wort going for acrobatics and keep it while you are life based?

You can, but I usually transition long before it will really matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info