[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Elezarya wrote:
Hello , I made this build to kill bosses since my Ele hit slayer is not fun and need more investment to feel better.
I am struggling in bosses with build for some reason , I am still level 90 and missing some points from clusters and some levels on gems , but gearwise I should be fine but that is not the case.

https://pastebin.com/yW5y6DuU

this is my POB in case if there are better upgrades , I currently have around 15ex and planning to sell my ele hit so I got around 30-40ex

Bottled Faith is the single biggest upgrade.

Adding in another projectile from Dying Sun would be a nice boost as well.

Either pen or added lightning on boots is 7% more dps.

Rings could use some attention for either more ES or damage.

Level 21 gems

thank you so much for the help , will try with the bottled faith and level up my gems and then proceed with the other upgrades
Hello im make your build maybe you have any suggestions for changes? This is me iteams https://pastebin.com/6kfhNeqj thank you for help. Love this build best so far.
Hello BeerLeague. I have been enjoying the build!

I am currently saving for a juicy double-corrupted chest for the ball lightning variant. Would +2 Aoe/+2 projectile skills be the holy grail for ball lightning?

I read in your guide +1 all skills/+2 mines, but I wasn't sure if the game considers ball lightning a mine skill since it lacks the mine tag?

Thanks!
I would need some help on deciding what my next upgrade should be... Only thing left to do for me in this league is to complete the Simulacrum, but my guy got just destroyed in the last wave. Is the Simulacrum always equally hard or could it be that I just got a really bad last wave?
"
PioTar wrote:
Hello im make your build maybe you have any suggestions for changes? This is me iteams https://pastebin.com/6kfhNeqj thank you for help. Love this build best so far.

Looking good. The one rare jewel on the tree is pretty weak, other than that looks good.
"
Uncle_Benjen wrote:
Hello BeerLeague. I have been enjoying the build!

I am currently saving for a juicy double-corrupted chest for the ball lightning variant. Would +2 Aoe/+2 projectile skills be the holy grail for ball lightning?

I read in your guide +1 all skills/+2 mines, but I wasn't sure if the game considers ball lightning a mine skill since it lacks the mine tag?

Thanks!

It does not, +2 mine is only for pyro/icicle or stormblast
"
Irmeli wrote:
I would need some help on deciding what my next upgrade should be... Only thing left to do for me in this league is to complete the Simulacrum, but my guy got just destroyed in the last wave. Is the Simulacrum always equally hard or could it be that I just got a really bad last wave?

Sometimes last wave can be rough.

Overall gear looks solid, just some small stuff with ES being a bit low on certain items, no boot enchant and weak-ish wand.
I want to level this but the guide is all over the place.
I got enough currency to spend on gear and preferrably want to go with ball lightning on LL. What do I use to level now and what tree do I go for when I'm hitting maps? Thanks.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
I want to level this but the guide is all over the place.
I got enough currency to spend on gear and preferrably want to go with ball lightning on LL. What do I use to level now and what tree do I go for when I'm hitting maps? Thanks.

BL Gear is in the guide. tree is on page 422
Loving this build and have invested a lot into it at this point. My survivability is solid, although there are certain mechanics that can still unexpectedly 1 shot me, i.e. legion with dangerous mods. I was wondering if there are currently obvious areas I can improve on with my current build for either dps or survivability, or rather which improvement would require the lowest investment, as I know at this point some gear upgrades (double corrupt prism for example) are upwards of 20ex.

https://pastebin.com/u5tYd9w9
Last edited by jvnova on Mar 2, 2021, 12:39:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info