[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
lTigerl wrote:
If Frostbolt miner isnt very good what would you recommend?

Because on the WHich builds to choose sectioon it says Frostbolt:

Clear A - Due to freeeze

Bossing - B

Ease of Gearing S


It says it at the top the guide for this league - BL, GC or Pyro.
Hi
I will try this build in SSF.
Can you say me the most important DMG stats for BL mines?
Ty
Hi Beer,
I am strugling to stay alive at t15 t16 maps. I got almost every map at least 1 time killed.
My character which I am playing is Lekkerdingetje.
Maybe can you give me some advice what to change?
Thanks!
"
IceCrasher wrote:
Hi
I will try this build in SSF.
Can you say me the most important DMG stats for BL mines?
Ty


Gem levels and crit multi
"
hendrik16 wrote:
Hi Beer,
I am strugling to stay alive at t15 t16 maps. I got almost every map at least 1 time killed.
My character which I am playing is Lekkerdingetje.
Maybe can you give me some advice what to change?
Thanks!


Gear looks okay, may be a playstyle issue. I would check the VoDs and see what you are doing differently, it should feel fairly tanky.
"
hendrik16 wrote:
Hi Beer,
I am strugling to stay alive at t15 t16 maps. I got almost every map at least 1 time killed.
My character which I am playing is Lekkerdingetje.
Maybe can you give me some advice what to change?
Thanks!


Have you changed your flasks recently or why are they like this?:


If they really are like this, then this is definitely the problem. My gear is a lot worse than yours and I think T15 and T16 maps are fairly smooth.
cool build, the pastebin in the leveling section is broken tho
"
DaffyXP wrote:
cool build, the pastebin in the leveling section is broken tho


Yeah they all broke this past season for some reason. They are pasted on page 422 I believe. It’s pinned at the top of the guide.
Thanks for the guide! This is my first time doing mines or ES based build and I have been enjoying the playstile. I could use some advice though; currently I'm at level 73 and my dps feels pretty undercharged.

Originally I was trying BL but that felt *really* low dps, because I could only drop 1-2 mines at once before having to dodge around and I was getting overwhelmed. It was especially a problem during rituals, but the clear speed in maps was also kinda meh.

So I switched to pyroclast, so that I could get minefield support instead of high impact. That fixed the clearing problem for me in maps and during rituals since 4-8 mines is enough to kill regular mobs, but it hasn't really helped with bosses like Izaro.

Most other builds I've played have been able to get the last ascendancy points around now, but fighting Izaro with this, my DPS feels super low and he eventually kills me. I just can't spam mines fast enough to kill him before he gets me.

I know I need to grind up for a 6l shavs and for the oils to anoint transfiguration of soul, but is there something else cheaper I can do in the meantime? I do have some gem slots available that I'm not sure what to do with.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/KcaSejub
"
PetiteConne wrote:
Thanks for the guide! This is my first time doing mines or ES based build and I have been enjoying the playstile. I could use some advice though; currently I'm at level 73 and my dps feels pretty undercharged.

Originally I was trying BL but that felt *really* low dps, because I could only drop 1-2 mines at once before having to dodge around and I was getting overwhelmed. It was especially a problem during rituals, but the clear speed in maps was also kinda meh.

So I switched to pyroclast, so that I could get minefield support instead of high impact. That fixed the clearing problem for me in maps and during rituals since 4-8 mines is enough to kill regular mobs, but it hasn't really helped with bosses like Izaro.

Most other builds I've played have been able to get the last ascendancy points around now, but fighting Izaro with this, my DPS feels super low and he eventually kills me. I just can't spam mines fast enough to kill him before he gets me.

I know I need to grind up for a 6l shavs and for the oils to anoint transfiguration of soul, but is there something else cheaper I can do in the meantime? I do have some gem slots available that I'm not sure what to do with.

pob link: https://pastebin.com/KcaSejub


Hmm, so one link in your setup - cold damage - is doing very little for you. Swap that out ASAP.

For BL, a 5 link is more than enough dps to kill everything in the game, especially stuff at that level. It should have been insta killing izaro. What gem links were you using for it?

Both BL and pyro benefit pretty heavily from dying sun - which would also be a nice upgrade.

Obviously most of the rares need work in terms of ES, but the weapon is also something that can be replaced with a few C.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info