[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Would this build do stuff with a starting budget of around 10 ex? Sorry for asking but it seems interesting.

Yup. Assuming you don’t mind leveling the gems yourself that budget is fine.
Hi,

couple of questions about crafting since I've already played the build a couples of league ago, but I'm not taking things differently:

For the wand I was thinking about multicrafting with crit multi and %cold as extra chaos, then i'll craft area damage per quality and i'll go for 28% with jun.

After that, what would you do? A crusader slam would give me 2 good choices (zealotry/wrath aura), 2 decent (arcane surge on crit, damage per power charge) and 2 bad (exposure/conductivity on hit).

Any other possibility?

For the helmet i was considering a slam too, but with hunter since I watched at the various confluxes (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conflux). Do you know if they work with the build? Chilling or Socking would be huge if they'll work, both for clearing and bossing.

Thanks in advance!
"
KronosIT wrote:
Hi,

couple of questions about crafting since I've already played the build a couples of league ago, but I'm not taking things differently:

For the wand I was thinking about multicrafting with crit multi and %cold as extra chaos, then i'll craft area damage per quality and i'll go for 28% with jun.

After that, what would you do? A crusader slam would give me 2 good choices (zealotry/wrath aura), 2 decent (arcane surge on crit, damage per power charge) and 2 bad (exposure/conductivity on hit).

Any other possibility?

For the helmet i was considering a slam too, but with hunter since I watched at the various confluxes (https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Conflux). Do you know if they work with the build? Chilling or Socking would be huge if they'll work, both for clearing and bossing.

Thanks in advance!

For the wand, it depends on how much you want to spend. If you want to multi it and slam, I'd multi on crit multi and flat lightning. Then slam with crusader and add/remove until you get what you want.

You could also keep meta crafting it until you get the suffixes you want, that will get expensive though.

For the helm, either -res or crit multi IMO
https://ibb.co/34XDG0Y

WORK FINE thx

maven done
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Feb 13, 2021, 3:35:59 AM
Cant wait to start it
Last edited by jumanjirox on Feb 13, 2021, 3:40:01 AM
Apparently I cant run all auras, should i drop skitterbot or aspect of the spider?
"
HBritannia wrote:
Apparently I cant run all auras, should i drop skitterbot or aspect of the spider?

Spider until you can afford an enlighten 4, which will allow you to run all of them.
Hi Beer, I got my build sorted out since last time I posted. I'm looking for some crafting advice on how you made that +1 lightning, +1 all spell, and damage per power charge wand. I know it should be easier to make with harvest and what not, but I can't seem to get it right. Thanks in advance.
"
Hi Beer, I got my build sorted out since last time I posted. I'm looking for some crafting advice on how you made that +1 lightning, +1 all spell, and damage per power charge wand. I know it should be easier to make with harvest and what not, but I can't seem to get it right. Thanks in advance.

No great way to craft it, I always buy the base w/ +1/+1
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"

No great way to craft it, I always buy the base w/ +1/+1

Can you give any advice on crafting a high tier wand/sceptre? I'm playing ball lightning, so I figure I'd want +1 lightning gems, +1 all spell gems, flat lightning, spell damage and crit? Not sure how I'd go about making a wand like that though.
Last edited by Satricion on Feb 13, 2021, 7:22:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info