[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Thoughts on swapping Conductivity in for Enfeeble once you get to an ES level that feels pretty safe? Seems like it's a pretty huge dps increase.
"
Melador wrote:
Thoughts on swapping Conductivity in for Enfeeble once you get to an ES level that feels pretty safe? Seems like it's a pretty huge dps increase.

I'm using Conductivity instead of Enfeeble quite long ago (atm I only have around 6k ES), at first I died a little more but that's also because I didn't use Born in the Shadows (Ascendancy passive). After re-spec into Born in the Shadows while using Conductivity + Blasphemy and Aspect of the Spider and all those auras mentioned in the original post, with > 8k~9k ES I almost can't remember when's the last time I died. (Oh wait I remember, I forgot to escape from Sirus's meteor maze LOL)
"
generic_azn wrote:
Hi Beer,
I hit 10k ES and would like to throw the rest of my currency to try and craft a BiS weapon for this build. (Am running pyroclast version atm w/ anger watcher eye)

What are the 6 best mods?

I currently see an opal wand with +1 spells, and +1 fire spells for 25ex.
Should I buy that and use it as a base?

How would you go about crafting one? Is it worth a big difference to specialize in fire on the weapon?

Not worth for pyroclast. You are going to scale much better off flat fire to spells than a +2 wand.

Ideally you want temple mod (%fire + fire to spells) t1 fire to spells and +1 all spells. That’s nearly impossible to hit, but you can replace the +1 to spells with an influence mod. Suffixes stay the same for pretty much everything.
"
Melador wrote:

With the huge nerf that enfeeble saw, I would either use an offensive curse or temp chains.
Is it worth using a headhunter as miner. I know that i can get the buffs from it but i couldnt find a answere if the offensive buff would work.
"
Schattenpanda wrote:
Is it worth using a headhunter as miner. I know that i can get the buffs from it but i couldnt find a answere if the offensive buff would work.

The buffs work, but really there are only a few good ones you can pick up.

It doesnt increase the clear speed like it does w/ a lot of other builds.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
generic_azn wrote:
Hi Beer,
I hit 10k ES and would like to throw the rest of my currency to try and craft a BiS weapon for this build. (Am running pyroclast version atm w/ anger watcher eye)

How would you go about crafting one? Is it worth a big difference to specialize in fire on the weapon?

Not worth for pyroclast. You are going to scale much better off flat fire to spells than a +2 wand.

Ideally you want temple mod (%fire + fire to spells) t1 fire to spells and +1 all spells. That’s nearly impossible to hit, but you can replace the +1 to spells with an influence mod. Suffixes stay the same for pretty much everything.

Thanks! Got a big upgrade today. I am currently using

bought for 14c --> hit the annul --> lock prefix -> scour -> multimod.
I think all that is left is to warlord slam?

I also bought for 8ex

How to go from here? I know its i79 only.
"
generic_azn wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
generic_azn wrote:
Hi Beer,

Thanks! Got a big upgrade today. I am currently using

bought for 14c --> hit the annul --> lock prefix -> scour -> multimod.
I think all that is left is to warlord slam?

I also bought for 8ex

How to go from here? I know its i79 only.

On the 2nd one, you probably looking to multimod for crit multi and flat fire damage to spells (assuming that is a temple mod, which is looks like it is).

Then warlord slam for a suffix. Its about 50/50 to hit something good.

Alternately, you could multi for crit multi and spell crit and warlord slam the prefix for a 30% gamble, if it hits the flat fire to spells its pretty god tier.

It has t1 flat fire on it already: Temple, +1 spells, cremating.
If I don't want to multi mod, its just slams/scours?
Really wish I had a better base lol
"
generic_azn wrote:

It has t1 flat fire on it already: Temple, +1 spells, cremating.
If I don't want to multi mod, its just slams/scours?
Really wish I had a better base lol

Yeah you can go that route, will take a lot of ex to finish it tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info