[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
JaxRC wrote:
So far so good

Now looking for more ES

Large Cluster: Storm Drinker and Prismatic Heart

Medium Cluster: Guerilla Tactics and Surprise Sabotage

Small Cluster: Energy from Naught

Looking good. Just FYI your large and medium clusters are not efficient for damage
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Got myself a Bottled Faith and started wondering what to keep - Atziri's or Wise Oak. I see Beer suggests Atziri's over BF, but I wonder why. PoB tells me Wise Oak would be stronger for SirusDPS, but a bit weaker for normal enemies.

If you have balanced res, wise oak for sure. If not, I wouldn’t use either and I’d go with Dying sun.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Got myself a Bottled Faith and started wondering what to keep - Atziri's or Wise Oak. I see Beer suggests Atziri's over BF, but I wonder why. PoB tells me Wise Oak would be stronger for SirusDPS, but a bit weaker for normal enemies.

If you have balanced res, wise oak for sure. If not, I wouldn’t use either and I’d go with Dying sun.

Thanks as always Beer. I might just go the Dying Sun route after all.

Also, I remember talking with you about the Witch jewel socket Thread of Hope a couple of leagues ago, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it again! I remember last time you mentioned it would be a huge loss to survivability, but so far I think it might be possible to actually get a boost in both eHP and damage, but I'm not sure yet. Have you tried figuring it out with the current state of the tree? The worst part is losing a bit of AoE and the mana nodes; I wonder if there's a way to make up for it elsewhere.

P.S. Leveling 3x AQ BLs... Gonna probably take all 3 to the temple for a double corrupt. Has anyone already tried playing with these 'supercharged' projectiles?
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:

Thanks as always Beer. I might just go the Dying Sun route after all.

Also, I remember talking with you about the Witch jewel socket Thread of Hope a couple of leagues ago, I'm trying to figure out a way to do it again! I remember last time you mentioned it would be a huge loss to survivability, but so far I think it might be possible to actually get a boost in both eHP and damage, but I'm not sure yet. Have you tried figuring it out with the current state of the tree? The worst part is losing a bit of AoE and the mana nodes; I wonder if there's a way to make up for it elsewhere.

P.S. Leveling 3x AQ BLs... Gonna probably take all 3 to the temple for a double corrupt. Has anyone already tried playing with these 'supercharged' projectiles?

its a pretty big loss, for very little gain w/ thread of hope. Its okay early league when your jewels suck, but as soon as you have a double or triple dps roll jewel + ES, its pretty lackluster.

Supercharged is good, but nothing amazing, its 3% ish more dps than standard quality
"
BeerLeague wrote:

its a pretty big loss, for very little gain w/ thread of hope. Its okay early league when your jewels suck, but as soon as you have a double or triple dps roll jewel + ES, its pretty lackluster.

Supercharged is good, but nothing amazing, its 3% ish more dps than standard quality

See, that's what I'm not fully understanding while trying to emulate it. Can you please check this pob? https://pastebin.com/aF60R9be

I've included two 119 point trees inside, based on my current state of character.
Hi, I am attempting GC mines, first time a try this style of build, it was going very smooth in the beginning but in red maps I feel like I massively lack damage, tis is my pob https://pastebin.com/jzDsSqWU
Last edited by Shanwerd on Sep 25, 2020, 2:21:31 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
JaxRC wrote:
So far so good

Now looking for more ES

Large Cluster: Storm Drinker and Prismatic Heart

Medium Cluster: Guerilla Tactics and Surprise Sabotage

Small Cluster: Energy from Naught

Looking good. Just FYI your large and medium clusters are not efficient for damage

Uhm... Do you mean Thunderstruck/Snowstorm or Overshock/Paralysis ?
Hello everybody,

I have plant buy Michina's Mitt Gloves have implicit are "Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 48% increased Effect".
So how does is work on Enemies?
Can I use Blasphemy Support Gem on Gloves with Temporal Chains Aura? Or auto curse Temporal Chains with BL Mine without Blasphemy (My BL mine 6 link on Armour)
The last, what recommend for implicit on Michina's Mitt Gloves? Tell me some suggested for BL Mine?

Sorry my English is not good.
Thanks <3
Last edited by PNThuy on Sep 25, 2020, 12:57:03 PM
"
Shanwerd wrote:
Hi, I am attempting GC mines, first time a try this style of build, it was going very smooth in the beginning but in red maps I feel like I massively lack damage, tis is my pob https://pastebin.com/jzDsSqWU

Switch to BL
"
PNThuy wrote:
Hello everybody,

I have plant buy Michina's Mitt Gloves have implicit are "Curse Enemies with Temporal Chains on Hit, with 48% increased Effect".
So how does is work on Enemies?
Can I use Blasphemy Support Gem on Gloves with Temporal Chains Aura? Or auto curse Temporal Chains with BL Mine without Blasphemy (My BL mine 6 link on Armour)
The last, what recommend for implicit on Michina's Mitt Gloves? Tell me some suggested for BL Mine?

Sorry my English is not good.
Thanks <3

it auto casts, spell crit is the best implicit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info