[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Still feels absolutely horrible. Any advice on where to invest first? (profile is open) Sadly, there are simply no adequate wands on the market to even buy yet, the occasional 60ex almost perfectly rolled isn't what I can afford; same with the BL hubris - it's either a clean lvl85+ hubris with enchant which I'll have to craft (which is so annoying), or a relatively well-rolled one without an enchant. Using minefield for now, but it's so bad without charged mines to go with it...
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Sep 24, 2020, 12:14:01 PM
I'm fairly new to the game, so my understanding of damage types isn't 100%. as far as leveling goes, i understand i want more spell damage, lightning damage flat and balance that with percentage lightning damage.

my current issue is that i am stuck between using two wands. one provides 69% spell damage and 4-73 lightning damage. the other wand has 30% spell damage, 59% lightning dmg, and 6-93 lightning dmg.

the tool tip says the second wand has higher avg dmg, and i guess that makes sense since i am using ball lightning. i suppose i figured spell dmg would had have a larger effect.
"
Dampnoet wrote:
Can I ask how CWDT with Vaal RF works? When I tried it, it just drained my life till I died. Why do people use this?
|

You need to level up the vaal righteous fire a bit first if you want to link it with that, once it's a higher level it costs too much mana to be triggered.
You don't have to link it with CDWT.
"
LaplaceNoMa wrote:
Still feels absolutely horrible. Any advice on where to invest first? (profile is open) Sadly, there are simply no adequate wands on the market to even buy yet, the occasional 60ex almost perfectly rolled isn't what I can afford; same with the BL hubris - it's either a clean lvl85+ hubris with enchant which I'll have to craft (which is so annoying), or a relatively well-rolled one without an enchant. Using minefield for now, but it's so bad without charged mines to go with it...

Buying one with the enchant and hitting it with dense fossils will get you something with 300+ES pretty quickly.
"
odahhving2121 wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game, so my understanding of damage types isn't 100%. as far as leveling goes, i understand i want more spell damage, lightning damage flat and balance that with percentage lightning damage.

my current issue is that i am stuck between using two wands. one provides 69% spell damage and 4-73 lightning damage. the other wand has 30% spell damage, 59% lightning dmg, and 6-93 lightning dmg.

the tool tip says the second wand has higher avg dmg, and i guess that makes sense since i am using ball lightning. i suppose i figured spell dmg would had have a larger effect.

%spell damage, %elemental damage, %lightnint damage, %mine damage etc all roll together. We already get huge amounts of mine damage from the tree which is why you aren’t seeing a huge increase with it.
Hey everyone I'm back with this build as a starter after going Icicle in Metamorph League. This time I decided to try Pyroclast for faster Drox kills and the damage is definitely there. I've solod A5 Sirus so far while working to finish off the atlas with heists in between.
That said, this has probably been my most bloodiest league start to date and I would not recommend leaving home without Cast-On-Death + Portal. For Heists, I relied heavily on Flame Dash and corners to survive.

Shavs was easy to come by this time around because Tower Map was very accessible so I actually managed to transition to LL almost immediately after Day 1. Thats when things got hairy sitting around ~4-5k ES and dying left and right until I bought some rares, Presence of Chayula, finished eternal lab for Born in Shadows (this should have been earlier to be honest), and bought Energy from Within. Smooth sailing from then onwards with all of our damage and 6 portals to power through everything.

I found some interesting things like Divergent Flammability/ Anomalous Zealotry and decided to run with it. This weapon dropped as well.
Not sure if worth. (I can't run herald of ash yet not enough mana res).

What's my next goal you guys think besides 6L + Machina mitts? I don't really know how to use cluster jewels as I skipped Delirium League, how to buy/what to look for.
got my first sirus kill of the league and it went fine but i'm pretty squishy in maps and especially heist though i think heist makes most builds look squishy at times.

just curious if there's any glaring misses on the character or at this point i just need to keep upgrading the gear. 90-92 is generally as high as i get in a league since i don't really push for xp much so i think i'll end up handicapped there not getting the last few points.

profile is public and the pob if people prefer to look at it that way: https://pastebin.com/FYtQUBJN
I have an issue. The POB links cannot be imported to the aplication. It spits some error about different version. However i only have that issue with the endgame trees, the early ones for leveling work just fine.
Just to be clear, I have the newest version of POB.

Edit: Nevermind, I downloaded the community version and it's working just fine.
Last edited by RóżowyKróliczek on Sep 24, 2020, 7:22:19 PM
"
dwaters wrote:

just curious if there's any glaring misses on the character

You currently have CWDT linked to alt quality CWDT, one of those should be immortal call. Since you have a free slot I would put either another gem to level, Vaal RF or maybe even something like Tempest Shield (linked to CWDT) for a slight defense boost, no reason not to afterall. Also I would suggest trying out Temp-chains instead of enfeeble, in combination with aspect of the spider it slows heist mobs down an insane amount and basically allows you to straight walk out of heists without killing much. Been farming 81+ heists all evening and died maybe 10% of the time and thats with borderline suicidal play.

Also think about taking the blind-ascendancy instead of one of the damage ones if you are serious about defensiveness, its one of the few actual defensive layers that are easy to grab with this build.
I dont know if you've had a chance to look at the alternate quality gems, pretty annoying to check differences.

Wondering if you know of any that are worth getting? Supercharged BL sounds pretty interesting, my trap and mine damage has 2% damage per power charge, etc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info