[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
qaizr wrote:
I'm looking to get a watcher's eye and I'm not sure I want to spend all my exalts on the clarity mod right now. What are the next best mods for this build? Does the wrath ES leech work for us?

No, if you cant afford a good one, better to just get an OP rare jewel w/ 2x crit multi rolls and a good % damage roll w/ ES.

"
olcrow wrote:
Hi all, it's pretty much my first time doing a LL build, and I think there is something I do not understand. I do not have presence of chayula or machina mitts yet, and have a small 5.5k ES, but the problem is that as soon as I get it, my ES do not regenerate. I must flee the heck out of there or die in seconds. I followed the tree, and detonating mine apparently regen ES instead of life, but it doesn't seems to work.

Thanks for the help!

You should not be using ghost reaver w/o machina mitts.

Outside of that, each mine that detonates will regen 1% ES if you spec ZO, which it looks like you have taken.

That stacks up pretty quickly and should account for a good amount of regen
"
StevRising wrote:
Hello, thank you very much for the build. It is the first time that I have gotten this far in the atlas. I have completed 128/154 and I can make tier 16 maps with relative ease, but right now I feel that I am stuck. I don't know what the next step for build.
I wonder if you can check my profile (it is public and is the only character that I have this league) to give me some advice, again thank you very much it is quite cool to play with the build.

The weapon is very very weak. Upgrade that ASAP.

Dying Sun would also work very well for you
Hey, just want to say great build. I'm currently completing most of my t15/t16 maps I'm missing and finishing out my atlas.

Got an awakened gem the other day from awakener 5 kill and sold it for a few exalts so have some currency again.

Trying to figure out what my best upgrades would be currently, also how worth is it to get a dying sun flask? (What should be our ideal flask setup not including bottled faith, since I saw you had a silver flask but lots of players aren't using them that I saw for BL mines).

I need to fix up my flasks a bunch and finish leveling my gems to 20 at least. Then I figured I should look for an elder ring with aspect of spider on it and likely also grab a shapers ring to go alongside that. I will likely then work on upgrading my rares and possibly even replacing my sin treks with some rare boots.

Would love some suggestions, my profile should be public. (Don't plan to spend all my currency on just one item like machina mitts, that'd be one of the last things I'd probably grab).
I've seen the sentiment here that Machina Mitts are "optional" or "last upgrade" and after switching to them, I gotta say I disagree entirely.

I dropped about 20% DPS and 700 ES and still don't regret it, if you're dying at all I recommend them - it's way more comfortable across all content and you make up some of the DPS loss with just being able to sit there spamming balls while tanking stuff.
"
frost21 wrote:
Hey, just want to say great build. I'm currently completing most of my t15/t16 maps I'm missing and finishing out my atlas.

Got an awakened gem the other day from awakener 5 kill and sold it for a few exalts so have some currency again.

Trying to figure out what my best upgrades would be currently, also how worth is it to get a dying sun flask? (What should be our ideal flask setup not including bottled faith, since I saw you had a silver flask but lots of players aren't using them that I saw for BL mines).

I need to fix up my flasks a bunch and finish leveling my gems to 20 at least. Then I figured I should look for an elder ring with aspect of spider on it and likely also grab a shapers ring to go alongside that. I will likely then work on upgrading my rares and possibly even replacing my sin treks with some rare boots.

Would love some suggestions, my profile should be public. (Don't plan to spend all my currency on just one item like machina mitts, that'd be one of the last things I'd probably grab).

Dying Sun is very worthwhile, I use it on all my BL builds
"
Malfetus wrote:
I've seen the sentiment here that Machina Mitts are "optional" or "last upgrade" and after switching to them, I gotta say I disagree entirely.

I dropped about 20% DPS and 700 ES and still don't regret it, if you're dying at all I recommend them - it's way more comfortable across all content and you make up some of the DPS loss with just being able to sit there spamming balls while tanking stuff.

They are optional in the sense that the build functions well without them, but they add a huge power spike once you get them
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
Strups wrote:
Hello just bought this wand today,

what would be the best to do, remove multi and do a new one with hybrid spell damage, extra chaos and spell crit

Or should i keep it like that and just slam a crusader orb?

Love ya build <3

Cool wand and certainly worth investing - here is what I would do:

replace the multimod with a new one - multimod + cast speed + any prefix. This will fill the prefixes and give you only one open caster modifer for your suffixes.

Use the harvest craft to augment w/ a new caster modifer - it has to hit crit as its the only available mod.

Remove the multimod, two options at that point.

1. multimod again for spell damage/chaos and trigger a soc spell or crit multi

2. craft spell damage/chaos hybrid, slam with crusader orb then, depending on what it hits, either slam again or augment critical for a 50/50 to get crit multi.

I'd probably go #1 considering the cost of augment critical

Here is the final wand! thanks for your tips, having a blast with your build :)
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Dying Sun is very worthwhile, I use it on all my BL builds

So what flasks would you recommend using/dropping?

Dying Sun, Diamond flask, Quicksilver Flask, Enduring Mana flask and Atziri's fine?

(With freeze/bleed and curse immune setups then I'm guessing?)
question
Which enchant is best 40% damage or projectile and what those projectile do ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info