[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Small question,

Does lightning damage leech as life 0.4% on a ring is working on me?
"
nicquehen wrote:
Small question,

No, the only way to leach is with Machina mitts
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
nicquehen wrote:
Small question,

No, the only way to leach is with Machina mitts

Thanks i got it :)
So I have never played a miner before and I'm only considering a miner this league because I got a few uniques and items on league start with my currency farmer that I am confident enough to try this.

My question is, and it is probably a stupid one, do you have to manually set off the mines? Or is the activation automatic? Or can I somehow trigger the mine detonations with skitterbots or something?

Sorry, just looking for as much info as I can before I jump in.
"
Bawalbaba wrote:
So I have never played a miner before and I'm only considering a miner this league because I got a few uniques and items on league start with my currency farmer that I am confident enough to try this.

My question is, and it is probably a stupid one, do you have to manually set off the mines? Or is the activation automatic? Or can I somehow trigger the mine detonations with skitterbots or something?

Traps are set off by critters walking on them.

Mines need to be detonated by you.

Skitterbots will trigger mines they are close to once, and they re-arm so you can pop them once more.

I was quite surprised with the benefits to mines when I started this build. I was expecting it to be double the clicks, which was going to be a little clunky, but livable. However, I overlooked the benefits:
- Mines self aim. You don't need to be pointing in the right direction.
- Can pre-stack bosses.
- Shoots around corners.
- Extended range. You drop mines at the edge of your throw range, pop them, and they offscreen critters.

Skitterbots are also hugely OP. They shock and chill, firstly, which is nice, and they give your mines a second pop... shock also illuminates critters in the dark, so you know to drop mines there. Then add in the fact that if they run off, you know there's a pack of critters in that direction, so you toss some mines after them.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I'm looking to get a watcher's eye and I'm not sure I want to spend all my exalts on the clarity mod right now. What are the next best mods for this build? Does the wrath ES leech work for us?
Hi all, it's pretty much my first time doing a LL build, and I think there is something I do not understand. I do not have presence of chayula or machina mitts yet, and have a small 5.5k ES, but the problem is that as soon as I get it, my ES do not regenerate. I must flee the heck out of there or die in seconds. I followed the tree, and detonating mine apparently regen ES instead of life, but it doesn't seems to work.

Thanks for the help!
Hello, thank you very much for the build. It is the first time that I have gotten this far in the atlas. I have completed 128/154 and I can make tier 16 maps with relative ease, but right now I feel that I am stuck. I don't know what the next step for build.
I wonder if you can check my profile (it is public and is the only character that I have this league) to give me some advice, again thank you very much it is quite cool to play with the build.
"
StevRising wrote:
Hello, thank you very much for the build. It is the first time that I have gotten this far in the atlas. I have completed 128/154 and I can make tier 16 maps with relative ease, but right now I feel that I am stuck. I don't know what the next step for build.
I wonder if you can check my profile (it is public and is the only character that I have this league) to give me some advice, again thank you very much it is quite cool to play with the build.

A few things:

GET DYING SUN

1. Get a better wand (lightning pen, crit multi/chance and other mods)
2. Woke lightning pen is very cheap and at level 1 is the same as lvl 20 lightning pen
3. Personally I would anoint Adjacent Animosity even though Tranquility would give more PoB dps as it allows the bolts of lightning to strike more due to the projectile moving slower.
4. Damage pen enchant on boots is very helpful as it provides free pen all the time (flat dmg is also good as well as crit)
5. BL additional projectile enchant is very helpful but not necessary.

This is my view on what could be tweaked but feel free to experiment with different things and go with whatever works for you.
Last edited by Harrryy on Jul 2, 2020, 3:31:36 PM
"
Bawalbaba wrote:

You need to press the button

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info