[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
ploxirion wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
ploxirion wrote:
Finally got an helmet close to what I wanted.

Could be slighly better but will do.

Next focus is the watcher's eye for sure with at least double mod, then the weapon and then will come the time to min-max the jewelry.

With the - lightning res on helmet, I think if I get a pen wand I'll definitely drop lightning pen for awakened added lightning dmg.

Doesnt work like that. Pen =/= reduction in resists. In order for anything to beat PEN you need PEN, not reduction in resists.

Actually it does on anything not having overcapped resists. AFAIK overcapped resists can only happen in maps with % elem resists mod. Anything like the Shaper / U.E / Sirus / Cortex bosses don't have overcapped resists and in that scenario elem reduction = elem penetration. And tbh these boss fights are the only place DPS really matters.

Cortex can, but you are correct on the others. If you do drop pen, you will need to pick up at least 30-40 elsewhere on gear or mapping starts to feel bad on juiced t16 w/ added ele resists
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Cortex can, but you are correct on the others. If you do drop pen, you will need to pick up at least 30-40 elsewhere on gear or mapping starts to feel bad on juiced t16 w/ added ele resists

Yeah in that regards I'm thinking about getting an elem pen on the watcher's eye to compensate a bit further. I'm really wondering if with the new effectiveness of ball lightning getting watcher's eye with zealotry pen + awakened added lightning wouldn't be better than lighting pen + increased damage while affected by zealotry in the case of wand pen + boot enchants.
"
ploxirion wrote:
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Yeah in that regards I'm thinking about getting an elem pen on the watcher's eye to compensate a bit further. I'm really wondering if with the new effectiveness of ball lightning getting watcher's eye with zealotry pen + awakened added lightning wouldn't be better than lighting pen + increased damage while affected by zealotry in the case of wand pen + boot enchants.

It will be close either way. Good thing about PEN is that you cant ever really have too much - pob does an awful job of calculating it correctly though
I know I am stupid but how can you run all the auras? When I am trying it I don't have enough life...
"
Czm wrote:
I know I am stupid but how can you run all the auras? When I am trying it I don't have enough life...

mana reservation nodes, its in the trees
Is the increased effect of non-damaging ailments mandatory on boots ?.
Is the increased effect of non-damaging ailments mandatory on boots ?.
As I'm done leveling my miner as 95 is enough for the tree to be just perfect and I'm not going for further upgrades, I wanted to thank you for the build Beerleague. I tried few mine builds before and I didnt enjoy it as much, this one gave me a blast! Definitely recommending your guide.
SSF lv 96

going well here progression is great.
FArming the offering card (3/8) for a shav

Sorry to bother u again,
but there is another question:

U prefer AWA Lightning Pen as 6th gem, right?
Is it the best choice?

Because AWA Added Light has the +1 to gems and gives me more dps in PoB.
Also Empower gives me more dps in PoB.
And even better, AWA Ele Focus gives much more dps in PoB.

Does PoB not calculate the PEN correctly?
Or is there smth i miss?
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info