[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

Got my Machinas, what should be my next goal? Also - is it worth to go for another medium and small cluster for more ES? If so what is easiest to get rid of on tree?
Last edited by noveluspoe on Jul 1, 2020, 1:15:52 PM
"
BeerLeague wrote:

Super min max, enchant allows your to drop dying sun for another damage flask. In this case, probably wise oak. That combined with pen on boots, weapon and maybe even belt will allow you to drop it as a 6th link and pick up woke added light.

That makes a ton more sense with the dropping of the dying sun, thanks for the answer.
Hello. This is my quick build review.
-Extremely damage even after mines notables nerf in 3.11 patch
-Good survivability (very hardly to die, if you good player)
-Fast almost as Ice Shot bow builds
-You dont even have to check maps mods, just roll more quanity

My stats at 97 lvl:
-ES 10173
-intelligence 551
-BL tooltip DPS in hideout 24031
-BL Crit Chance 32.1%
-BL Crit Multi 455%
-Chaos resist 75%

Required tooltip dps for endgame:
-13к+ dps for absolutely destroying maps
-17к+ comfortable dps for Sirus A8 and Uber Elder

Opportunities in endgame. With 20k+ dps u can:
-kill any Shaper/Elder Guardian with any defence map mods in 2-4 sec
-instantly kill cortex bosses in 2 sec
-A8 Sirus last phase ending in 4-6 sec (he dying when spawns first laser barrage), u can even tank his deadly beam with capped chaos resist and antishock flask (dont doing in hardcore if you are not sure of yourself)
-permanent uber atziri, shaper and uber elder fights transition
-wave 20 Kosis in simulacrum lives 7-9 sec
-instantly kill 83 lvl uber izaro for x3 man
-dont forget to switch Soul of Lunaris for Soul of Solaric pantheon with -8% ele dmg for Sirus and Uber Elder

Skipped Items from End Game Upgrades section:
-Machina Mitts - need only if you are farming t16 80%+ delirium or playing in hardcore
-Bottled Faith - we got enough dps for destroying full game, but if you want spend money u can equipped this flask
-Watcher Eye with Extra ES while affected by Clarity - only for hardcore or for players who like facetank everything in game
-Helmet with enchant BL fires and additional projectile - we got enough AoE and projectiles with Dying Sun, this enchant not critical for us

Passive skill tree:
-The optimal level for my modified tree is 96.
-At 93 lvl i dropped this notables: Faith and Steel, Arcane Expanse, Foresigh. And picked new: Utmost Intellect, Prodigal Perfection. We lose ~200 es, but picked more damage.
-Also switched bonuses from bandits - Alira - > 2 skill points.

Required main stats from gear:
-Dex - Minimum 32 (With perfect dex roll on Prism Guardian shield and implict all stat on Presence of Chayula)
-Str - Minimum 29 (For Immortal Call 1 lvl)

Gear

Char name: Miner_EndOfAllThatIs

Very strong build. Many thanks to the author for the guide build!
Last edited by EternalDark on Jul 1, 2020, 5:28:13 PM
"
sn3kox wrote:
Would this wand be good ?

Rarity: Rare
Onslaught Bane
Imbued Wand
--------
Wand
Physical Damage: 28-53
Critical Strike Chance: 7.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.50
--------
Requirements:
Level: 64
Int: 188
--------
Sockets: B-G-B
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
37% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------
38% increased Spell Damage
+42 to maximum Mana
+1 to Level of all Spell Skill Gems
Can have up to 3 Crafted Modifiers (crafted)
66% increased Spell Damage (crafted)
52% increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells (crafted)
--------
Note: ~price 8 exa

or should i look for something better ? .

its not worth 8ex
"
FuPeace wrote:
should i do https://pastebin.com/5AhC03DF this tree or https://pastebin.com/4cQyqHy7 this tree thanks

Follow the guide
"
hfboogie wrote:

Thanks for an awesome guide. First time playing a miner and really enjoying it. I am in tier 5 maps right now and have tried to follow gearing as best as possible but finding myself dying a lot and also my DPS starting to wane. I am nowhere near affording a Shavs although I do have prism. I am still CI, is there anything I can do to make my character more viable for farming through yellow or even red so that I can make the 9+ ex I need to buy a shavs?

Thanks!

A 6 link chest armor would go a long way, I usually shoot for that before I buy shavs.
"
Greedss wrote:
Hello Bear, again I bother you with a question, is it worth to chage prism shield for a fat shield with +1 and alot of ES and going 4 nodes for arcane guarding (60 % more es from equipped shield + another node 40% more ES from equipped shield)

Also what prismatic jewel would be the best in slot in your opinion ? lightning pen/crit multi or just go for clarity ES one ?

Again thank you for helping everyone with their builds, you're amazing !

Not worth unless you cam afford enough reservation reduction on gear (expensive) to run the auras.

Best? Clarity double Pen. probably 2-3 mirrors in cost

Outside of that, double pen is good, clarity alone is good, double good wrath mod/zealotry mod is good. Otherwise not worth using in most cases.

"
ploxirion wrote:
Finally got an helmet close to what I wanted.

Could be slighly better but will do.

Next focus is the watcher's eye for sure with at least double mod, then the weapon and then will come the time to min-max the jewelry.

With the - lightning res on helmet, I think if I get a pen wand I'll definitely drop lightning pen for awakened added lightning dmg.

Doesnt work like that. Pen =/= reduction in resists. In order for anything to beat PEN you need PEN, not reduction in resists.
"
noveluspoe wrote:
Got my Machinas, what should be my next goal? Also - is it worth to go for another medium and small cluster for more ES? If so what is easiest to get rid of on tree?

Helm enchant or bottled faith.

Only worth it once you get higher in levels so you dont have to give up anything. It is worth giving up a few ES nodes tho
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
ploxirion wrote:
Finally got an helmet close to what I wanted.

Could be slighly better but will do.

Next focus is the watcher's eye for sure with at least double mod, then the weapon and then will come the time to min-max the jewelry.

With the - lightning res on helmet, I think if I get a pen wand I'll definitely drop lightning pen for awakened added lightning dmg.

Doesnt work like that. Pen =/= reduction in resists. In order for anything to beat PEN you need PEN, not reduction in resists.

Actually it does on anything not having overcapped resists. AFAIK overcapped resists can only happen in maps with % elem resists mod. Anything like the Shaper / U.E / Sirus / Cortex bosses don't have overcapped resists and in that scenario elem reduction = elem penetration. And tbh these boss fights are the only place DPS really matters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info