[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

No breach at zana wil increase price of chayulas, but do you think legion at zana might help offset that? I skipped 3.8 so im not sure how legion loot feels now but back in 3.7 you could easily get chayula stones and splinters from them.
"
Dieclowns wrote:
No breach at zana wil increase price of chayulas, but do you think legion at zana might help offset that? I skipped 3.8 so im not sure how legion loot feels now but back in 3.7 you could easily get chayula stones and splinters from them.

it could, but probably not all that much. It will still be double or triple price this season.
"
"
BeerLeague wrote:

3.9 Thoughts and Musings so Far:

First of all thanks for the amazing guide!

Second of all thanks for this update - this is exactly what those of use who aren't experience miners need to know.

Will you be starting with this build in 3.9 to personally test the changes and re-optimize the tree/gear (proj speed/chain/etc.), or should we look out in the comments here for feedback from others?

Thanks again!

I'll be starting this build again this season; but probably wont have time to no life the league start so may be a bit delayed.
Where can i use the link to view the skill tree
With Machina Mitts likely not being accessible this league, anything in particular we should be on the lookout for?
"
DjRiff wrote:
With Machina Mitts likely not being accessible this league, anything in particular we should be on the lookout for?

They aren’t a league specific drop, they were just added with blight, they should be easy to come by again.
"
lghaxqi wrote:
Where can i use the link to view the skill tree

There is a PoB link in the guide. You can also take a look at my Sab in standard.
"
BeerLeague wrote:
"
DjRiff wrote:

They aren’t a league specific drop, they were just added with blight, they should be easy to come by again.

Wiki says they are only able to drop in zones tagged with Blight. So i'm not sure how that's possible. Unless i'm misunderstanding how that works?

Wiki Link

Edit: Just saw patch notes that say Blight was added to core, so nevermind.
Last edited by DjRiff on Dec 10, 2019, 10:25:59 PM
Well looks like I'll be starting Icicle Miner after notes.

:D
Really sucks - we lose 2 projectiles and the quality nerf is like 20% damage right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info