Blight Statistics: Notable Anointments and Ring Enchantments

Lightning, stone and empower tower enchants rarely used? Well there's a reason for that. Lightning tower range and damage is bad untill you hit t4, stone tower range is good, but the seismic abilities targetting misses half the mobs and the t4 options dont do damage and arent as consistent as glacial cage, and empower towers are just the tower you build when to buff your other towers AFTER you build those and the blight encounters usually end before that point.

Still nice to have options though, and enjoyable content (besides drop rates that are rarer than exalts; that is always bad). Still hoping for a sporeguard drop at some point.
Last edited by DistantBliss on Oct 7, 2019, 12:46:35 AM
While I am having fun with the towers the whole system with oils is really underwhelming. You don't really have anything to use it on due to being restricted to Amulet's for what you really want play around with, notables. I like to have projects in POE but I am pretty much done this league.

And yes, I know, the unique helmet, boots and chest probably have endless combos but their base stats + anointment will still never compare to a well crafted one.

Anyway, it would have been fun to have a couple of more unique's to play around with that could be anointed with notables, like a ring or something.
I havent used a single oil , nor do i know how to use oils .
Second month of league and i still didn't drop a single silver or golden oil playing red maps all day long nice drop rates.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Okay what ring enchantments are people using golden oils on? Or is this just for the challenge reward?

I used golden oil and it wasnt for complete the challenge
amulet:golden oil x 3 = soul of steel

ring 1:golden oil+silver oil=
Your Seismic Towers has 100% increased length and range of Cascades

ring 2 :golden oil x 2=
All Towers in range of your Empowering Towers have 50% chance to deal Double Damage
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have both double curse and ravenous horde :). Double curse can increase your dps by so so much if you are not summoner.

Need 2 golden oil for challenges still :/
Last edited by silverdash on Oct 7, 2019, 3:27:07 AM
Oh Cassia oil me up mommy
IGN: GoldenPepe
No stats on blighted maps and what oils are being used.

Why?

Because there is no data, since blighted maps don't drop!
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Oct 7, 2019, 3:38:51 AM
"
Asmosis wrote:
Ravenous horde seems a bit of an odd choice, perhaps just as a temp measure while leveling.

Reason being is you *really* want the rest of the passives in that group as well.

This. You anoint Death Attunement instead. The minion damage “lost” by anointing Death Attunement can be easily made up by spending 3 of the 6 points it takes to get there on Aligned Spirits (you actually end up with 16% more minion damage and gain 20% more mana *meh* and reduced minion skill costs at the expense of 10% minion life, 0.2% minion life leech, and 20 int). Now you got three points to do whatever with. The minion speed from Ravenous Horde cluster cannot be made up elsewhere not to mention losing minion attack speed and a small increase in minion damage as well. On top of that, if you’re running a Baron build, two of the int clusters can be turned to str if using Efficient Training in the nearby jewel slot whereas going the other way towards Death Attunement the int clusters are out of range.

Hey lets go see the similar stats for the light map plz want to know if i the only one doing 1 map per 2 day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info