Blight Statistics: Notable Anointments and Ring Enchantments

I hve no idea what I'm doing with TD; Somewhere a tutorial was mentioned. Help.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Can I use gold oil in my account, pls? More drop and exp gain..
[Removed by Support]
I have one golden oil until today. This one I must use for the challenge if I want to complete them. So talking about amu or ring annointments with golden oils is just ridiculous!
golden oil? kekw
"
ChanBalam wrote:

If in doubt make minion towers. They'll get in the enemies' way and buy you time to kill them with your skills.

As you get more experience play around with the other towers.

Le Toucan Will Return
I have four characters in Blight SSF, levels 96, 95, 93 and 80. I played quite possibly more than ever before the first month of the league. Vast majority of maps I played were T13+, and here's my top tier oils count:

Gold: 0
Silver: 1
Opalescent: 4
Black: 8
Crimson: 11

I've been told many times on reddit the game is NOT being balanced for SSF, but still... making gold AND silver oils significantly rarer than exalted is complete bullshit. I've had more ex dropped than even opalescent oils!
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
I have one golden oil until today. This one I must use for the challenge if I want to complete them. So talking about amu or ring annointments with golden oils is just ridiculous!
Better use it on blighted map cuz that achievement requires one combo to be golden oil... So you tick "use golden oil" with it too.

The amount of "wallet warrior" challenges this league is ridiculous, I don't remember anything as bad previous couple of seasons... In Synthesis there was one to Synthesize a unique, that you could buy sub 5c.

In Legion the worst was to get 5-way timeless battle, thanks to headhunter abuse the price of emblems was much higher than a normal person could squeeze out of them. But you had to do it once, then farm 2-3 ways for the generals and stuff.

This one? Golden Oil. Blighted Map with Golden Oil. Blighted Map of every tier. (They never drop btw. People ran thousands of maps and got maybe a dozen or less Blighted Map drops.) Hundreds of chaos in Zana mods. Anoint blighted unique. Legion Sextant mod... friend burnt a few exalts on yellow and red sextants, never got it even once.

I heard it wasn't as bad since Abyss and "identify abyssal unique with 2 sockets" (bet darkness enthroned was going for exalts).

I got wings for 2 previous leagues, but definitely won't get them this one.

Maybe we would bother enchanting our rings with anything but cheapest crap if Blighted Maps were actually common and we'd be running them instead of selling for 50-120c if we even manage to find one. You have to run them in a group to be efficient and you need to pray nobody in that group plays a "server crash" spec.

I like the concept of the Blight itself but the crashes are extremely discouraging (just today crashed in Dark Forest map).
I farm t16's with my boys from the start of the league straight up and we saw 0 golden oils. FeelsGoodMan
---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nSKK5UeJNQ <---
pog
"
ChanBalam wrote:

https://youtu.be/IFytNKziK08

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info