[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

I put points into mana drinker because of no regen mods.
It's worth it imo.

I'm running Farrul's fur and 1 circle of fear.

If you have 400 exalts, then you can try running 2 circles of fear and get your resistance capped somehow.

The most difficult part of this build for me was...

1. get 14%+ cdr
2. get ~ 15.1 aps
3. cap resistance
4. cap crit (100%)
5. after all that, scale as much crit multiplier as possible
6. get cold dmg leech on life thru trying as many historic jewels as possible
7. then try to get some more ehp
8. while fitting headhunter + farrul's fur into this build.

So yeah, I eventually had to drop 1 circle of fear and just run single cof + opal ring with 20% res quality.

check out my spin_mofo_spin if you want some ideas or wanna give me some feedback.

I still am not able to kill A8 conquerors easily enough though. I honestly think at this point that this build isn't the best build out there. If I had to do it again, I'd just go for Mjolner CoC instead.

Hi all,

Thank you for such a great build/guide. It really is such a smooth mapper. I am level 95 and was hoping someone can check out my character. If I play a bit more cautiously, I don't seem to get one-shot that often, but I am not sure my DPS is that great, although my gear seems pretty good.

If you are bored, can you check out my gems, gear, etc.?

The pastebin is https://pastebin.com/PvSqHE0Q or you can check it out via pathofexile.com and the character's name is Driathen.

I appreciate any suggestions for improvement!
"
BrettLee wrote:
Does anyone run, or have a link to a end-game version of the build? I have about 415ex to spend. I think most of the build will be fairly similar with dual cospri's and pandemonius. More specifically, I'm having trouble picking the best chest for that type of build (i.e. rare with explodey/crit/curse, farrul's fur or carcass jack) and helm (devoto's or rare with ele damage + -9% cold res)?

Any other tips, particularly on gloves would be helpful too. Thanks!

The best gloves i think you can get/ is fingerless with damage against chilled+ damage during flask effect + damage during leeching, dont get devoto as it mess up your attackspeed. rare helm with ice nova enchant and -9 cold res
"
dooboosoda wrote:
I put points into mana drinker because of no regen mods.
It's worth it imo.

I'm running Farrul's fur and 1 circle of fear.

If you have 400 exalts, then you can try running 2 circles of fear and get your resistance capped somehow.

The most difficult part of this build for me was...

1. get 14%+ cdr
2. get ~ 15.1 aps
3. cap resistance
4. cap crit (100%)
5. after all that, scale as much crit multiplier as possible
6. get cold dmg leech on life thru trying as many historic jewels as possible
7. then try to get some more ehp
8. while fitting headhunter + farrul's fur into this build.

So yeah, I eventually had to drop 1 circle of fear and just run single cof + opal ring with 20% res quality.

check out my spin_mofo_spin if you want some ideas or wanna give me some feedback.

I still am not able to kill A8 conquerors easily enough though. I honestly think at this point that this build isn't the best build out there. If I had to do it again, I'd just go for Mjolner CoC instead.

Lol i kill conquerors in like 2-3 seconds. No idea where you got that cdr from, as woke coc is cheap af right now and it solves the problem.
edit -

So, I too the plunge into the unknown and crafted a Crit/explody chest. I did the attacks not spells because it seemed i was capped with spell crit already so attacks it was, if its wrong i'll sell it but tbh working pretty well.

I think the explosion is really the stonger mod rather than topping up the crit chance, for those playing CoC wondering what the explosion chest is like and if its worth it, well, yeah it totally is. If you've been mapping and using the awakened sextants all I can say is its pretty much like having the "Gloom" shrine buff on all the time, everything just pops pretty much, although its not nearly as satisfying as having the gloom buff its not purple, doesnt sound the same and you don't see your ice nova's spinning out to kill everyhting, its just flash pretty much and its all dead, so its not exactly the most satisfying as i said. Effective though extremely effective. Especialyl in delve too it just clears pretty much everything.

I got a half decent roll on my chest when i orb'd it, i got Crit, explode, life regen and +1 support, leaving a prefix and suffix open, right now i need to put some resists on but i'll work another ring out to cover that at some point and roll life instead.

Also, had to ditch the Concentrated effects because it was just not working without carcass buff but everything dies anyway so its not great loss. it wasn't big enough to keep the proc's going when you use Vaal ice to clear a legion pack it just kiled the few mobs around me not he entire thing haha. So be warned if your going to use the explody chest some adjsustment has to be made to get it working nicely!
Last edited by hardmuncle on Feb 25, 2020, 12:21:59 AM
Well, i'm just super frustrated with this build, whatever i try i just cannot complete the conent without getting one shot at some point by some random thing, usually a non-meta boss that just one shots me funnily enough, i can't work out because sometimes i'm surviving and then othertimes i'll wipe map after map and its just not consistent.

I don't know what to do really. I've tried leech in my weapon, doesn't do anything really, and the one shots still come, consistently.

Is anyone not getting one shot?
"
hardmuncle wrote:
Well, i'm just super frustrated with this build, whatever i try i just cannot complete the conent without getting one shot at some point by some random thing, usually a non-meta boss that just one shots me funnily enough, i can't work out because sometimes i'm surviving and then othertimes i'll wipe map after map and its just not consistent.

I don't know what to do really. I've tried leech in my weapon, doesn't do anything really, and the one shots still come, consistently.

Is anyone not getting one shot?

It is glass-cannon build, unless you go CI way and get more ES then you will get oneshotted, we don't stack much life here , and rely mostly on evasion to survive
Thanks for the advice guys. The build is pretty nuts, still not complete yet. I've cleared Drox and Baran in 1-2 seconds and zoom zoom through T16s, including bosses, metamorphs, shaper bosses (i.e. minotaur and phoenix, haven't tried shaper) and elder no problems.

I still need to buy Awakened CoC and a CDR (15%+) stygian vise, my only issue is removing my HH puts my STR ~36 short of supporting level 20 STR gems. I will probably end up buying a T1 Fire res belt and changing out my gloves to patch up my current lightning res of -6%..
One big issue I realized: is it really worth getting Awakened CoC? It only affects supported skills, which is the vaal ice nova linked in the 6L, not the cospri's malice frost bolt or ice nova, stacking more attack speed would be bad for the cospri's casts, or am I wrong or missing something?
Finally found a pair of boots with STR. Just need to work on my jewels and get a few more levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info