[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Hey raiku I followed your tree exactly, have no attack speed on gear, have 27% on cospris but for some reason my pob shows 6.3 for attack rate I thought we were supposed to be 7.49 with this setup, did i missd something in my pob setup perhaps? https://pastebin.com/nKAGqCnQ

Now overall this build is a blast and I love it, its hard to get used to glass cannon health pool after maining 2 tanky build the last 2 leagues but I dont see me pushing a 3rd character to 100 this league so idc that I die pretty damn frequently.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
TraePOE wrote:
Can you explain the reasoning for using ice nova in weapon and chest? Is 1 more important than the other?

Is there any way to get arcane surge going other than having to cast a mana spender, like the chest mod or something like that which auto triggers it?

Why would you want to auto trigger it when you literally have nearly 100% uptime through flame dash though?

I asked that before swapping to cyclone coc setup, I thought flame dashing out of cyclone every 3 seconds would be pretty shitty but its not that big of a deal really however I have found a much better option based on a post earlier. ty though. I am having an issue with the APS though I linked my pob above maybe you can opine
"
TraePOE wrote:
Hey raiku I followed your tree exactly, have no attack speed on gear, have 27% on cospris but for some reason my pob shows 6.3 for attack rate I thought we were supposed to be 7.49 with this setup, did i missd something in my pob setup perhaps? https://pastebin.com/nKAGqCnQ

Now overall this build is a blast and I love it, its hard to get used to glass cannon health pool after maining 2 tanky build the last 2 leagues but I dont see me pushing a 3rd character to 100 this league so idc that I die pretty damn frequently.

The 20% increased attack speed from Mistwalker doesn't get calculated in POB. Gotta add that stat to one of your geat pieces.
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
TraePOE wrote:

The 20% increased attack speed from Mistwalker doesn't get calculated in POB. Gotta add that stat to one of your geat pieces.

Knew I was missing something, what an insane build man my only regret is not trying it sooner. Thanks for your take on a great build and my fingers are crossed they dont nerf this one to hell like they seem to do with all boss melters.
"
TraePOE wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
TraePOE wrote:

Knew I was missing something, what an insane build man my only regret is not trying it sooner. Thanks for your take on a great build and my fingers are crossed they dont nerf this one to hell like they seem to do with all boss melters.

Thanks man i always love seeing feedback like this. Also the build is actually so "basic" that it's not very easy to nerf. They would have to change CoC timers or straight up nerf the gems (which probably wont happen either). This build is gonna stick around for a while.
Thank. I hope in 3.9 I can use it.
Спасибо. Надеюсь в 3.9 его смогу использовать.
Last edited by andrewMeiker on Nov 16, 2019, 11:39:59 AM
"
andrewMeiker wrote:
Thank. I hope in 3.9 I can use it.
Спасибо. Надеюсь в 3.9 его смогу использовать.

You can 100% still use this build in 3.9 as a perfectly fine starter. Even more so since it looks like Attack based Bow/Wand Skills are getting a lot of attention next League. Which in turn should make Melee/Spell type of stats very affortable in the beginning.
Last edited by Raikudou on Nov 17, 2019, 9:59:49 PM
DDD
IGN: Big
Last edited by Pyrobite on Mar 3, 2021, 10:57:16 AM
Is this good for blight maps? I'm looking for a build to complete at last 24 challenges
"
Magneig wrote:
Can It run any map mod?

You have to swap one of your flasks for a mana flask or get gain mana on hit or leech somewhere. But besides that yes it can do every map mod. Even reflect with a good amount of crit and the less reflect damage taken Pantheon node.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info