[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Can you explain the reasoning for using ice nova in weapon and chest? Is 1 more important than the other?

Is there any way to get arcane surge going other than having to cast a mana spender, like the chest mod or something like that which auto triggers it?
"
TraePOE wrote:
Can you explain the reasoning for using ice nova in weapon and chest? Is 1 more important than the other?

Is there any way to get arcane surge going other than having to cast a mana spender, like the chest mod or something like that which auto triggers it?

They both trigger independently and do damage. So why not?

I use Withered step which spends 31 mana. It doesn't interrupt Cycloning and resets movement speed back to full since it slowly decays after the first hit.
Hey!

Thnx for the guide.
There is a difference between the gem setup and the Final Setup.

You do use cyclone in de gem setup (in chest), in leveling setup i can't find cyclone.

what gems should i use ?

THNX!
So would I be looking at my hideout APS for cyclone or my POB APS under Calculations/Cyclone?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/06CDZYsc

In game im @ 7.22 in hideout

In POB without cinder up and if i get 2x 8% attack speed cospris I can get to 7.59

I'm trying to work this with a deveots and 2x cospris but I dont know if its possible
"
ryaka00 wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
ryaka00 wrote:
you said my tree has not attack speed note but it has ? -> retribution

so you APS is above 7.5 aps right ?

I actually didn't notice that my bad. Gonna update the guide later about the APS aspect.

Looking forward to see the update in guide :)

so keep attack speed rolls on weapon 13 % & 14 % ?, or should we deducte -5% because of retribution ?
"
ryaka00 wrote:
"
ryaka00 wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
you said my tree has not attack speed note but it has ? -> retribution

so you APS is above 7.5 aps right ?

I actually didn't notice that my bad. Gonna update the guide later about the APS aspect.

so keep attack speed rolls on weapon 13 % & 14 % ?, or should we deducte -5% because of retribution ?

You can ignore retribution. I think that node doesn't really count as "investing" into attack speed as its just being used as a traveling node to get to more life and damage nodes. Get whatever % attack speed combination of Cispri's as long as you get to exactly 27% total. Perfect 15% rolls are more expensive so 14% & 13% is the next best combo.
"
laurensco wrote:
Hey!

Thnx for the guide.
There is a difference between the gem setup and the Final Setup.

You do use cyclone in de gem setup (in chest), in leveling setup i can't find cyclone.

what gems should i use ?

THNX!

Not sure what you mean.

The leveling setup is purely used for leveling until you switch to the main build (if you are talking about the Orb Of Storm setup). Later on you replace all of the leveling gems with the ones from "Gem Setup".
Last edited by Raikudou on Nov 9, 2019, 2:25:40 AM
"
TraePOE wrote:

Someone already stated it, but to clarify again. The CoC gem itself in the chest and gem triggers from Cospri's don't share the same cooldown. This means instead of getting 3.75 casts from Cospri and Chest, you get the full 7.5 casts for each Ice Nova.

You could link Arcane Surge to Vortex for instant casts i guess. Why would you want to auto trigger it when you literally have nearly 100% uptime through flame dash though?
Last edited by Raikudou on Nov 9, 2019, 2:29:33 AM
"
allanw wrote:
My Golem keeps dying, seems like it would make more sense to put the golem gem in a Cospri's slot and move that Vaal Righteous Fire somewhere else.

I also replaced Life Leech gem with Controlled Destruction or something else can go there

I thought about that too, but the more spells you get into your weapons the less casts you get per second between all of them. Im fine with self casting the Golem since i got the habit of spamming it anyway.

How do you have any sustain at all without the Life Leech gem? It's our only way to quickly get back a lot of life without using flasks or other means of leech.
Last edited by Raikudou on Nov 9, 2019, 2:32:48 AM
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
allanw wrote:
My Golem keeps dying, seems like it would make more sense to put the golem gem in a Cospri's slot and move that Vaal Righteous Fire somewhere else.

I also replaced Life Leech gem with Controlled Destruction or something else can go there

I thought about that too, but the more spells you get into your weapons the less casts you get per second between all of them. Im fine with self casting the Golem since i got the habit of spamming it anyway.

How do you have any sustain at all without the Life Leech gem? It's our only way to quickly get back a lot of life without using flasks or other means of leech.

i use lab ecnhant on boots: 0.6% of damage leeched as life if you've killed recently

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info