Making Cassia

"And the unrighteous were spanked to mash..." Oh, wrong quote! :D

Cassia is certainly a very interesting character! I really would like to know more about her! The more voice lines the better! :)

Just a small thing that appears strange to me: her voice obviously puts her in her 40ties (or older) (which is not bad by the way!), but she looks like a woman in her twenties. Or maybe it's just because of the mask...

I quite adore her in all honesty. The way she was written is fantastic. One day I sat with her and listened to all of her conversations in one of the cities and was just like, "damn. Feels like I'm talking to a real person!"

You guys did good, as usual!

It's branching, Exiiiiile!
Cassia has been my least favorite character thus far; I hate how overly repetitive she is! You can only listen to "New Marsillium.. UGH NEW ROOTS" so many times before you start HATING the new mechanics.
I mentioned on these forums a few weeks ago - when people were bashing her singing etc. - that people will bitch about pretty much anything.

I like giving NPC's a personality - bravo for GGG in that regard. But, I didn't know she was a nun (so that gets about a million point deduction - I do not support cults). Now, if this is GGG punking religion then I'm good to go.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Oct 3, 2019, 4:33:00 PM
"
Razor_PoE wrote:
To ash, TO ASH!

+1
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Regardless liked or not liked I still like these posts! I think someone remarked how it would be nice if we could see the voice actors at work I agree with them ! Thanks for the info ! All the creative part of your all work is very interesting to me :) THX !
Truly my favorite and the build of this character NPC is perfect :)

I love every song she sings and do hope to hear those songs at my hideout someday with and option to turn on/off said songs for those who do not love them as much as I

When I go back to play my old high lvl characters in standard league , its only a matter of a week or two before I return to my witch in Blight (mostly to visit Cassia again)
Last edited by xtractor2015 on Oct 3, 2019, 5:36:26 PM
ok. need story about Kalandra soon then :D
"
Her habit of over-explaining, her hymn-singing and her strong disdain for Piety all developed across the first draft or two of her script

I really love all of these things about Cassia.
And you guys nailed it with the singing. Great job on another awesome NPC
Did Jodie Rimmer have any creative license in how Cassia speaks?

The nun's tone bears some wonderfully intolerable disdain, almost disgust.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info