[3.9] SelfCast | Arc Badge Assasin | 10 power and 10 frenzy charges | All content | ~25ex

is there any way swap amulet with smt else? its too expansive
"
CrowMeta wrote:
is there any way swap amulet with smt else? its too expansive

I'm just a lurker here but it seems pretty central to the build, mate. Given the comparable cost of other core items such as the rings, this build may not be suited to your budget if you're concerned about the amulet.
Can this build be played using Raider? or is Assassin the only optimal setup.
"
Gunzip wrote:
Can this build be played using Raider? or is Assassin the only optimal setup.

You lose a lot of stuff, but specially elusive. Doable, especially for a runner with farruls fur, but far from optimal. Apart from elusive you lose a lot of crit (can compensate leaving ICC but again not optimal) and reflect will kill you. You gain 30% move speed and elemental status immunity, onslaught (so even more move speed all the time not elusive bursts only) and exposure. Defensively you will miss crit immunity too, and that *hurts*.
i have a VERY good Doryani timeless jewel for this build, insane amount of lightning damage (100+) + spell crit + lightning life leech. pm me in game @shesaidshewasvirgin
Last edited by fctr on Feb 13, 2020, 3:28:53 PM
Can someone please review my build ?

I may be missing come crucial stats because I keep getting one shot even with 4.5k Health / 2K ES. As for the damage, I feel like Farul is mandatory against Bosses.

My character should be Garchuu
Finished the league with 37 challenges, which was a loooot more than I hoped for at the start of the league (my original aim was more for 24), but this build was so fun to play and nice to scale that I could get myself to lvl 98 too, even.

So thanks to the OP. Great idea, specially it feels crazy with Farrul's Fur.
I'm finishing off the league with this build and I have to say this is one of the most enjoyable builds I've played. Killed elder, shaper, Sirus, finished the 36 challenges, and felt durable during all of it.

I'm at the point where I am unsure what I should be upgrading, so what do you guys think I should look into?
Last edited by Rikotsu on Feb 26, 2020, 7:23:52 AM
hey loving the build for mapping so far second build ive done since i started playing well 3rd i guess. bosses are starting to feel a little better was wondering if there was anything u see i need to or can improve

https://pastebin.com/kyvaVTWq
[
Last edited by WildMiklos on Sep 20, 2021, 1:07:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info